Peter James Cases

Has anyone bought from winstonlosangeles? I saw them on Instagram and it looks like they do great work. I saw the 20 count leather case and was thinking of one or maybe stick to a 5 count.

Any other leather cases to consider? Peter James and puro prestige seem to be the ones that most people have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They do beautiful  work    https://www.forbes.com/sites/gclaywhittaker/2019/07/24/the-cigar-lovers-cigar-case/#324fb01b2b0a

I finally broke down and got one. Resisted for a while but tripped on some found money and viola. The one you see below is the black and green limited edition one. There's a photo with a clear shot of

I received my Peter James Koral Aficionado Cigar Case!!!! i absolutely love the detail and craftsmanship of it   The case is so beautiful ( love the burnt orange and rich brown color combina

I researched leather cases for months to see if there was anything out there that I was missing... there wasn’t. I bought the Peter James Koral aficionado case in May and could not be happier. Amazing craftsmanship and top notch leather quality.

2 hours ago, maverickdrinker said:

I saw the 20 count leather case and was thinking of one or maybe stick to a 5 count.

*I should mention that I have several Xikar hard shell cases of various sizes that I use for travel. I was looking strictly for day cases. Are you looking for travel storage or just to carry around for the day? The Winston is beautiful but seems to be on the larger side, but may be worth it if you want to store extra sticks for travel. 

• Like 1

I like the idea of a 10 count case. More selection to smoke and gift when with friends.

Maybe I need a 5, 10, 20 count. Lol.

Winstons seems to be the only one that makes 10 and 20 count. Looks like the quality is high on their pieces.

I do like that peter James is Canadian. Maybe I’ll reach out to see if they have plans for larger cases.

Also I did travel quite a bit pre covid. Unsure if this will change when things normalize. Good to see all the positive feedback on the leather Casa in general

4 hours ago, LLC said:
I can only speak to the PJ case. I’ve had one for a couple of years and love it.

Good to hear. Maybe I should have also picked up that same leather one that you bought in Havana. Lol

I like the idea of a 10 count case. More selection to smoke and gift when with friends.

Maybe I need a 5, 10, 20 count. Lol.

Winstons seems to be the only one that makes 10 and 20 count. Looks like the quality is high on their pieces.

I do like that peter James is Canadian. Maybe I’ll reach out to see if they have plans for larger cases.

Also I did travel quite a bit pre covid. Unsure if this will change when things normalize. Good to see all the positive feedback on the leather Casa in general

Good to hear. Maybe I should have also picked up that same leather one that you bought in Havana. Lol

I still love it but it is more of a display piece/keepsake. A little big compared to the PJ or a Zikar 15 count case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a Project Carbon case. I like the design. But the one thing I do not like about it, is that it doesn't stay square meaning there is no strength to the leather. I felt the same way about my PJ case. PJ case uses by far the best leather. I am curious about the winston case I like the idea of having the extra room, but reality is. I dont have 10 friends to share cigars with lol

• Haha 2

• 1 year later...

A good news bump!

After coveting a Peter James case for a long while, i've finally scrimped and saved enough to take the plunge!  Looking at their webpage though, the cases they are selling now look a little bit different than what was posted on here - the "Gen IV" version loses that 2-tone look that really pops on the ones posted in this thread, and it now has a button strap across it (which kind of takes away from the streamline nature of the previous ones).  Also, I too like that Koral look but it seems not to be available.

Folks, anyone out there have a Gen IV Peter James case, and can tell me if its still the same great case as previous ones were?  or should I give up and look elsewhere?

I have a peter james I bought in March, buy I'm not sure it's the Gen 4 you mention. 

No button strap. Hand strap. Had to go look at the website. 

I got mine from davidoff. Why not check out their website and see what they may have?

oh, be sure to get something to take care of the leather as it's very sensitive.