What Do You Do When You See...

I think I’d say that a great thing about them is if you have a couple of buddies over you can unwrap it and each have a cigar. I’d add that’s normally what I do. He may say that doesn’t work for him... fair enough. I should add it would be great for Hamlet to see the picture. Let me know if you mind me sending it to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

I’ve always wondered how someone cuts all three cigars like that? Common sense would say you are doing something wrong if it doesn’t fit in your cutter.

Been about 18 years since I last smoked a culebra.

1 hour ago, avaldes said:

I’ve always wondered how someone cuts all three cigars like that? Common sense would say you are doing something wrong if it doesn’t fit in your cutter.

Been about 18 years since I last smoked a culebra.

You cut each cigar individually of course! Then you cram it into your gaping maw and puff away! :lol3:

• Haha 1

1. Say “wow, a Hamlet Culebra! Never had one.” (Even if you had)*

2 “Had a Partagas culebra recently though.” (Even if you hadn’t)*

3. Pull up a pic of Parti culebra from your phone / do a quick search on FOH’s Daily Smoke - showing the thing being smoked the right way. 

4. Show him the pic and proceed to describe the flavour only; don’t mention the elephant in the room (if you never had one, just describe a general Parti profile)*

*it’s for a good cause. 

6 hours ago, Drguano said:

Would you say anything? I did.

Was he the grill master?..........when he handed you your hotdog,  you should of said

"hey buddy!............... you forgetting something? where are my other two goddamn sausages?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don’t think I would have said anything. I know that if I smoked a whole culebra like that, I would turn pretty green half way through. I would have just watched and waited for that to happen. Or for the lightbulb moment when he gets to the point that the bands need to be removed and he’s left with three separate cigars...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, David88 said:

I don’t think I would have said anything. I know that if I smoked a whole culebra like that, I would turn pretty green half way through. I would have just watched and waited for that to happen. Or for the lightbulb moment when he gets to the point that the bands need to be removed and he’s left with three separate cigars...

Don't you know the band is there to tell you when to stop smoking?!

2 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Don't you know the band is there to tell you when to stop smoking?!

I thought it was for some added final third flavour!? 

24 minutes ago, Drguano said:

I merely said “I think you’re supposed to smoke them separately...”

He replied that you can do it either way. I said no more because they were plugged. He separated them, kept the Maduro, gave me one and gave the other to another bystander. He then trimmed the stick an inch at a time until he could breath through what was left. I could not get it to draw and made a tactical departure. 

A bloodless engagement is a pretty good result.