Ashes 2019

JohnS

just heard an amazing stat re broad to warner. before this series, warner was averaging 64 against broad.

That is extraordinary. How does something turn around that badly?

also just heard that AFL reporter Carolyn Wilson i think - often on the ABC on sunday morning. normally i think of her as a little more sane than some. no longer. she just came out and stated that we would think more highly of steve smith because of the sandpaper crap. i think she means that it was impressive the way he came back and did so well, but that has to be the dumbest comment i have heard in ages. 

• Like 1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think that is the greatest innings i have ever seen. put it well ahead of botham's years earlier. botham's was great but it was more just taking a chance and everything coming off. england still had

john, my first issue is with langer. his selections have absolutely cost any respect i had for the bloke. met him once in hong kong of all places and got to have a long chat. this was post playing, pr

Verdict after Day One at Edgbaston, Birmingham? Steve Smith can seriously bat James Anderson was never ready for this test and that will cause a problem in the 3rd innings when Australi