2019 Rugby Championship

99call

Only caught the highlights, but.......Wow.   Samu Kerevi's 'Maori sidestep' on Bauden Barrett.  Kurtley Beale....Jesus for all his brain farts, I think his genius moments still make him a unique talent, the lines he cuts are deadly.    Good to see Dane Coles back, too good. 

Thank you Australia, if Wales beat a second string England tomorrow, we will be ranked No1 in the world........not that, that means anything.  If anything it will be 'bad juju'

This RWC is wide open, cant wait!  Everyone including Japan!  are playing really entertaining hard, running rugby.

Something needs to change with Argentina,  The Jaguares needs to be a feeder team, not the actual international team.  So frustrating not to be able to get a true gauge of their talent, as they must be 100% jet lagged 100% of the time. 

On 8/10/2019 at 11:29 PM, 99call said:

Only caught the highlights, but.......Wow.   Samu Kerevi's 'Maori sidestep' on Bauden Barrett.  Kurtley Beale....Jesus for all his brain farts, I think his genius moments still make him a unique talent, the lines he cuts are deadly.    Good to see Dane Coles back, too good. 

Thank you Australia, if Wales beat a second string England tomorrow, we will be ranked No1 in the world........not that, that means anything.  If anything it will be 'bad juju'

This RWC is wide open, cant wait!  Everyone including Japan!  are playing really entertaining hard, running rugby.

Something needs to change with Argentina,  The Jaguares needs to be a feeder team, not the actual international team.  So frustrating not to be able to get a true gauge of their talent, as they must be 100% jet lagged 100% of the time. 

as a welsh mate wrote to me, we were number one for three hours. and we deserved as after all, we beat the all blacks back in 1953. 

2 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

we were number one for three hours

I don't even think it was 'officially' either!,  we were effectively in the world number 1 waiting room for 3hrs......then told got told the meeting had been cancelled.

4 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

we beat the all blacks back in 1953

Ha ha!,  quoting dates of beating the All Blacks.......am I sensing recent score lines have put a bit of bounce in your step Ken.

South Africa looking ominous.  Really looking forward to this RWC,  lots of teams looking capable of beating on another.  As long as the AB's and England don't win, I will deem it a success.

Just now, 99call said:

Ha ha!,  quoting dates of beating the All Blacks.......am I sensing recent score lines have put a bit of bounce in your step Ken.

no, simply quoting my welsh mate. to be honest, i didn't know the welsh had ever beaten the all blacks.