What do you think about this bourbon?

Silverstix

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/angels-envy-announces-2018-cask-strength-limited-edition-release-300720253.html 

A salesman gave me a bottle of this yesterday. Have any of you ever had it?

Comes in a real nice wooden box, from the looks of it this appears to be a high priced bourbon and a potent one to boot.  

• Like 1

Dayum he GAVE you a bottle? Nice. I do like AE, but I prefer the Rye over the regular we serve both in the shop, so i have had my share of samples.......never bought a bottle myself though. This looks nice......congrats, that bottle is too pricey for me though. 

7 minutes ago, irratebass said:

Dayum he GAVE you a bottle? Nice. I do like AE, but I prefer the Rye over the regular we serve both in the shop, so i have had my share of samples.......never bought a bottle myself though. This looks nice......congrats, that bottle is too pricey for me though. 

Oh way too pricey for me too, almost don't wanna open it LOL....I would never spend that kind of coin on myself.  We've given him a lot of business this year, it was totally unnecessary but greatly appreciated for sure.  Friday night, I might crack it open later and pour myself a couple fingers over an ice cube 

• Like 1

Yeah, open it, sample it then leave it alone for a few months and return to it.......helluva gift man.

• Like 1

I have one. My mom bought 7 of them. It's fantastic stuff. Has a banana creme brulé aspect that is heavenly. Open it and enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 8/17/2019 at 10:37 PM, prodigy said:

I have one. My mom bought 7 of them. It's fantastic stuff. Has a banana creme brulé aspect that is heavenly. Open it and enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You Mom is ?!

7 Bottles!

• Like 1