I froze 11 sticks at -2f for two weeks.  5 Sancho , non plus and 6 hoyo epicure#2. All but one are perfect after taking them out . One hoyo has  bad wrapper cracking , so I am smoking it now and enjoying it . I ment to freeze them only 12 hours but forgot about them as I was on vacation . I am impressed with the durability of these sticks.

Out of curiosity, I put 6 sticks in the freezer (-14f) in March.  So 5 months ago.  Going to leave them in for another 2 years or so.  They are vacuum sealed.  Couldn't find an answer on long term freezing, so I decided to just do it myself. I have 6 identical sticks vacuum sealed in the humidor.  Assuming the freezer ones don't crack like yours, I'm going to see how they compare.

• Like 1

Only one cracked out of 11 , just had them in two zip lock freezer bags. The one that cracked looked bad but was smokable and good.

4 hours ago, Monterey said:

Out of curiosity, I put 6 sticks in the freezer (-14f) in March.  So 5 months ago.  Going to leave them in for another 2 years or so.  They are vacuum sealed.  Couldn't find an answer on long term freezing, so I decided to just do it myself. I have 6 identical sticks vacuum sealed in the humidor.  Assuming the freezer ones don't crack like yours, I'm going to see how they compare.

Guess I'll check back in 2021 to see the result. First I've heard of freezing cigars long term....