Aging vs smoking now

Viva Vegas

I understand some cigars just don't get better with age.  But what cheaper cigars will smoke good  the day you bought them  with out aging? When I am talking cheap cigars I don't mean pesos I mean a stick under 5 bucks . Thanks

• 1 month later...

JLP Cremes discontinued unfortunately. I found aging did nothing if you get decent ones there good from the get go and when they are and you figure I will put some down for later you realize that was a wasted effort. These are the cigars I have friends search for in Cuba. 25$ a box ggod yard, walk, windy/cold day cigars...if they get tossed no resentment.

To step it up a little I would say HU Majestics  are good from the get go (once humidity is in check) and often improve with age...very affordable try then buy 2 boxes at a time for less then most and always have decent cheap gars on hand that are at different ages. Also cheap enough that there is not much resentment when you get a mediocre one and pitch it.

• 2 months later...

I have a '15 box of Partagas Aristocrats that are improving by leaps and bounds as they age, even with those gnarly greenish, thick wrappers that were somewhat common then.

• Like 3

I have a '15 box of Partagas Aristocrats that are improving by leaps and bounds as they age, even with those gnarly greenish, thick wrappers that were somewhat common then.
I'm a fan. The 17s and the 18s are much better made, May 18 being my most recent and they're excellent.

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/7/2020 at 10:41 AM, Smokecigareveryday said:

Smoke fresh. Life is too short for aging in my opinion. 

My head says I should disagree with you, but my heart is 100% on board with this philosophy! ?

• Like 2