• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

San Cristobal de La Habana La Fuerza 

Sancho Panza - non plus.

Sancho Panza Non Plus.  I know there are detractors, but I guess they get the shite boxes of these! When it's rustic I want in my favorite vitola, this never disappoints.

5 minutes ago, bundwallah said:

PL Panatela.  This was my daily morning smoke on my Italy trip.  Sometimes I cram two into a travel tube when I go out and they rarely disappoint.  

That's a great underrated cigar, and one of the few we can get in Canada for a reasonable price along with the RGP.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bundwallah said:

PL Panatela.  This was my daily morning smoke on my Italy trip.  Sometimes I cram two into a travel tube when I go out and they rarely disappoint.  

Grab some while you can...they've been 86'd by Habanos ?

14 hours ago, MigsG said:

Ramon Allones Superiores LCDH.  Had an '18 recently and it was excellent. New favorite! 

How would you say they compare to those slightly older ones, like '13-'15?  I haven't had a young one. 

I would have to agree with many of the comments about the Upmann No. 2. This is a cigar that is so consistent in construction and quality for me yet never gets the attention that the Montecristo No. 2 enjoys or even the Diplomatico’s were just two years ago. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, medzikone said:

Could you say more about that? I'm a huge fan of PLP and RGP

I've been a fan of PL Pantys since i started smoking & go thru a few boxes a year...lately they've pretty scarce, and I started a thread here on the thread asking. Several people have confirmed they are being 86'd. I hate that smaller RG cigars are under siege b/c of the popularity of jaw-breakers world wide.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Raskol said:

SLR Regios

El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme 

Agree completely on SLR Regios, kinda forgot about my box of them, thanks for the reminder ?

• Like 1

PLP followed by RGPE @ < $3/cigar are the most underrated CCs I know of that are consistently good, reliable and super cheap. I would rate them both up very close to the PLMC and LGC MdO4 in flavor and enjoyment. Both of these cigars are great for a quick hit when I'm out somewhere where I may have to toss it, or I'm distracted and can't explicitly focus on my cigar. It's a shame PLP are starting to appear on the cut list. Another vitola I will miss dearly once they run out.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Philc2001 said:

It's a shame PLP are starting to appear on the cut list. Another vitola I will miss dearly once they run out.

If this is really happening, might have to stock up on a few dozen boxes.

9 minutes ago, Jonboy4074 said:

They are both quite good, but the '18/'19s are more vibrant and fruity, less pepper/spice imho.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Wow, I'm definitely going to have to try an 18/19 as I generally like fruity more than spice, and don't find the 13'-15' all that spicy.  Thanks!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JLinz said:

How would you say they compare to those slightly older ones, like '13-'15?  I haven't had a young one. 

I haven't had any that aged - we should trade!