Happiest and realist moments of our lives ?

Guest Nekhyludov

Congratulations @lovethehaze! That's beautiful! 

Just wait until the first time he recognizes your face, and his eyes light up and he smiles with his whole face. That's pretty real, too :D

Congrats brother. My baby is almost a year old. Seems like yesterday she was born. There is gonna be a ton of highs and lows in the coming months. Nothing is harder work and more rewarding. It can be three days straight of crying and no sleep, but once you get that smile and eye shimmer... allll better 

• Thanks 1

Congratulations, Brad!  I have some nice cigars lined up to smoke in his honor!  

Same with me.  One of the happiest moments was when my daughter was born.  And there have been many more, as I spent time with her and watched her grow up.  Took a year off from work to her 6 month age to 1.5 years to experience the stay-at-home dad life, and enjoyed many priceless moments.  Children truly are a gift, a treasure!  

• Thanks 1

Through all of the hustle and bustle of life and the infinite distractions and annoyances, there is literally nothing that comes close to the importance of our children. Congrats to you on what will be an amazing and unique journey that makes all else insignificant by comparison!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1