Your FOHQnA Questions for Rob and Ken

Episode 2 of FOHQnA has been posted/pinned

Use this thread to post the questions that you would like to be covered in future episodes (avoid asking the same questions). All reasonable questions will be considered :D

Ken and I plan to film  an episode every couple of weeks and we will predominantly take the questions from here. :ok:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Isn’t it always a great feeling when you get home to a package before your wife gets home?  The box goes right in the humidor, and it’s like it never happened.

Practical tips on how to hide bank statements and how to stack boxes so that they look fewer would be greatly appreciated

I just like the moniker "FOHQnA"...lots of genius knaves on this site! 

Question :   I personally love vintage sealed tubo's (especially Upmann's) and they are vibrant but also mellow.   How would you describe the difference in taste of a vintage dress box/cab cigar, and one that been starved of oxygen i.e  a tubo?

3 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Isn’t it always a great feeling when you get home to a package before your wife gets home?  The box goes right in the humidor, and it’s like it never happened.

And I thought I was the only one who felt that way! ???

Also the leather jacket I bought from Johnston Murphy for $1000 last month.  Right in the closet. Now I will only get to wear it about 6 times a year unless I head north. And putting it on the first time should be interesting! ?

• Like 2

Mine will be

• Freezing Cigars (especially is fridge process needed for freezing CCs)
  • How to Build Coolidor, Wineador and Cigar Cabinet When Sourcing Spanish Cedar is Almost or Literally Impossible
  • V-Cut vs Double Bladed Guillotine

6 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

My wife is a stay-at-home wife and our mail runs early.  She sets them on the bed (box after box) and then I pretend like there’s nothing to see here.  I did have a failed delivery attempt that required a signature and I was able to go online and hold shipment for pick up.   It was a small step for man but a win for mankind.

Wife’s Judgement - 52

Undetected Delivery - 1 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Thirds said:

My wife is a stay-at-home wife and our mail runs early.  She sets them on the bed (box after box) and then I pretend like there’s nothing to see here.  I did have a failed delivery attempt that required a signature and I was able to go online and hold shipment for pick up.   It was a small step for man but a win for mankind.

Wife’s Judgement - 52

Undetected Delivery - 1 

Just have shipped to the office!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Jal154 said:

And I thought I was the only one who felt that way! ???

Also the leather jacket I bought from Johnston Murphy for $1000 last month.  Right in the closet. Now I will only get to wear it about 6 times a year unless I head north. And putting it on the first time should be interesting! ?

"Oh, I've had that for years, just haven't worn it for a long time."

• Haha 1

Some of us explained our journey into cigars in a separate post. Maybe you guys could give us a brief explanation to how you got to where you’re at in the hobby and Rob as a business owner. Probably was explained some years ago but newbies haven’t heard. Loved the first vid. 

• Like 1

I would like to enjoy more reviews, albeit I understand it takes time to do so isn't as easy as it is for us to watch.

I would enjoy seeing another NC review, if only for the comparison of CC to NC flavors. Maybe that could be a separate review, smoke a NC and a CC in a review and discuss general flavor differences.