Which Marque do you dislike the most?

Which one do you dislike the most  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cohiba got my vote just because it requires so much time down and is pricy.  I get the gripes of all others, but cohiba is the most frustrating for me.  I put too much pressure on them to be outstanding and they normally are with proper time but if they arent a religious experience I want to quit the hobby.

I get that people keep hating bolivar but that is far and away my favorite.  More for me.

• Like 3

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cohiba- is too overrated and overpriced brand. If Cohiba appears in my humidor, I try to smoke it out faster, so that it does not catch my eye and does not annoy me. I fight it, but it keeps coming ba

This is like trying to pick out which one of your kids you love the least. 

I said Punch. But I like all of the choices to differing degrees.  Of these choices, I wouldn’t even say I dislike Punch the most, as much as I would say that I like it the least.

Punch for me and not so much of a dislike as it is last on my ranking of the list given. Would purchase all others listed before Punch.

Definitely Monte for me. The best I've had was mediocre and wouldn't have been smoked to the halfway point if it was a NC. They turn into construction disasters, or as I read by a reviewer here once, taste like "wet ashtray". That was the best description I've ever heard, and nail it precisely. Fortunately I only have two 10-ct boxes (Monte 2 and Monte 4), but I suspect those will be the first and last. 

My favorite on that list is hands down Upmann. Even a "meh" stick is better than most other good ones to me. Smooth and refined all the way through. 

8 minutes ago, hanjr said:

cant believe Bolivar is one of the top ones that is disliked...love Bolivar's 

In the same camp...a number of others I would expect to be ahead of Bolivar in the 'dislike' rankings

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thirds said:

Upmann - because I can’t taste what others are tasting in this marca.  It just comes out as woody smoke.  Although I had an HUHC this week that was exceptional.  First Upmann where the flavors were detectable for me. 

Woody and peppery to me unless it's an old aged stick.

RyJ. Just a generic taste to me. I like the Churchill somewhat for some unusual flavors but the rest do nothing for me. I used to love the E4 back in late 90s but they don’t taste that way anymore.

Bolivar a close 2nd. Earthy and ashy tasting to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monte. The inconsistency is just too much. They roll too many IMO. 

• Like 1

I dislike Cohiba the most as the price increases make the least amount of sense.  It's fantastic tobacco, but not my favorite blend and the price makes it rare to nonexistent for me.

I almost chose Bolivar because I just don't like the flavors at all.  There's something off-putting about them.  Maybe it's the heavy malt I taste?  I like variety in cigars, but after a couple exploratory purchases, I'm done with them.

To avoid being a negative nancy, Por Larrañaga is my favorite because I simply love the blend.

I went with RyJ. Only ones in my humidor are a Canadian RE, very good cigar but it just isn’t a brand I think to explore. No good reason but it’s always been that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk