Video Review - Montecristo Linea 1935 Dumas

MoeFOH

1 hour ago, bbguardsp said:

I got a quarter box of these over a month ago and my experience was very similar.  The intense chocolate just doesn't really allow for any complexity for me personally.  More favorable experience with the larger vitolas.

Have you tried the leyandas? Are they more complex? 

Just now, juri said:

i love ken but rob is right lol, every review kens cigars look like burnt rags ?

putting the torch directly into the cigar would explain alot of the the hotness ken keeps running into at the last 3rd

i reckon he does something to mine before he arrives. i absolutely never have this problem smoking at home by myself. only when the sidekick is interferring. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bbguardsp said:

Yes indeed.

Glad to hear, just bought a box last week.

there aren’t too many review about there on the leyandas; been seeing a lot of dumas and maltes. Looking forward to trying them; been wanting a box of these for a while, hopefully they live up to the hype

On 9/6/2019 at 9:20 AM, bbguardsp said:

I got a quarter box of these over a month ago and my experience was very similar.  The intense chocolate just doesn't really allow for any complexity for me personally.  More favorable experience with the larger vitolas.

Much agreed! The Dumas is good but not more superior than similar sized CCs such as RASS and JL2. On the other hand, the Leyenda is the Deus ex Machina CC I've ever tried! Really like Leyenda so much!

On 9/6/2019 at 11:07 AM, Cubasam said:

Have you tried the leyandas? Are they more complex? 

I tried the Dumas and Leyenda before. Between them, I really prefer the Leyenda over Dumas since the Leyenda has a more complex flavour profile than the Dumas. I rated the Leyenda 100 points while I rated the Dumas just 96 points. You can read my Dumas and Leyenda reviews if you wonder about Leyenda profile.

• Thanks 1