Cohiba Reserva Cosecha

Pumaone

So I thought id share this NY Craigslist post of some beautiful looking Robustos Reservas box of 20 for $450! What a bargain!

So right off the back, the price sounds too good to be true, the bands appear to be embossed but no halogram featured. Nice looking 3 cap construction though...probably smokable too.

As I looked up the serial code to confirm which was of an authentic seal, i found the following description:

HSA: 10.8078.02.0610

Descripcion: COHIBA ROBUSTOS SLB-VW-GPSR-M-n-25

So the barcode is linked to a 25ct of Robustos.

They're putting more and more quality into fakes. Has to be factory workers leaking these authentic seals. Beware. Hope you all found this as interesting as I did..

Dan

1a299f21c9c962fd45071356c18869c1.jpg91bf52eced12a3a9b7b6d193f4add884.jpgc7a7442631d258d18b23169a4c81622b.jpg48dec6d7f37a847a43f4fadc9e12f5b7.jpg

Has to be factory workers leaking these authentic seals. Beware. Hope you all found this as interesting as I did..

48dec6d7f37a847a43f4fadc9e12f5b7.jpg

The authenticity seals are not glued at the factory, only Tabacuba stickers.
The photo shows that the authenticity seal has an unnaturally bright green color - a sign of fake
  • Like 1

yep, looks too green to me......but who know with cuba.  With China getting involved, I predict it will only be one more year before people wont be able to tell the difference. 

All the more reason, to not penny pinch, and buy from people like Rob

• Like 3

The bands look legit--which means they had a supplier of legit bands.

I noticed a well known gray market vendor just received lanceros (which they _never_ have)--makes you wonder if they are legit.

I am definitely buying Cohibas here and nowhere else.