Is there a FOH event in Havana the week of November 18th?

Kwenk

I contacted Jorge to book him for my week in Havana, and he said he was booked with FOH members the whole week and then invited me on a trip as part of a group to Hector’s farm, saying there was 7 people going already. I politely refused because I can’t spend a whole day on that adventure (would love to go, but I am traveling with my wife, and can’t leave her for a whole day). But then I started thinking: Is this the Partagas event that happens in November? Have I inadvertently booked my first trip to Cuba when half the FOH forum members are going to be there? Are there any scheduled events with FOH’ers I can attend (I can bring booze and cigars if that gets me in)? Also, guess that means I’m also competing with everyone for stock in all the stores! ? it would be awesome to meet some people from the forum and buy a round or 2 for the group.

Separately, I’m also trying to find a driver for the week. I PM’d someone for contact info for Arturo, but I suspect he will be booked by other FOH. I will go through the driver post in travel forum looking for others drivers, but if you have used someone else that is not in that post, let me know if you could.

Wow, I booked my trip perfectly then.  I'll be there the week before all of these FOH members clean out all of the good stuff!

If you can't find a driver, take the tourist bus.  That is how I get around.  Takes you to most of the LCDH's.    But do your homework on where the stores are and the LCDH locations.  I should create a bus/lcdh map and post it here.  So much cheaper to do the bus. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I contacted Jorge to book him for my week in Havana, and he said he was booked with FOH members the whole week and then invited me on a trip as part of a group to Hector’s farm, saying there was 7 people going already. I politely refused because I can’t spend a whole day on that adventure (would love to go, but I am traveling with my wife, and can’t leave her for a whole day). But then I started thinking: Is this the Partagas event that happens in November? Have I inadvertently booked my first trip to Cuba when half the FOH forum members are going to be there? Are there any scheduled events with FOH’ers I can attend (I can bring booze and cigars if that gets me in)? Also, guess that means I’m also competing with everyone for stock in all the stores! it would be awesome to meet some people from the forum and buy a round or 2 for the group.
Separately, I’m also trying to find a driver for the week. I PM’d someone for contact info for Arturo, but I suspect he will be booked by other FOH. I will go through the driver post in travel forum looking for others drivers, but if you have used someone else that is not in that post, let me know if you could.

I have a driver if you need one. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 2 weeks later...