Sign in to follow this  

Very nice. I’d definitely pay a reasonable premium for cigars with five years down. 

Also, the Monte PE seems to be a cigar they really know how to make. High hit rate!

5 hours ago, RDB said:

Very nice. I’d definitely pay a reasonable premium for cigars with five years down. 

Also, the Monte PE seems to be a cigar they really know how to make. High hit rate!

Buy them yourself and age them for 5 years. Once you have a large enough inventory it is not difficult and more rewarding. I have plenty of nice full boxes from 2014.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, NYgarman said:

Buy them yourself and age them for 5 years. Once you have a large enough inventory it is not difficult and more rewarding. I have plenty of nice full boxes from 2014.

That’s what I’m doing! But for the next few years, I’d like some slightly older stock to smoke.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ohbob976 said:

whats this pcc aged program? dont think ive seen it mentioned here before

Dont concern yourself with that...it won't be on 24:24 and people do not need to pick them up.....until I have got what I need! JK It's a program by PCC (Rob's wholesaler) where they hold stock for some years and then release them at premium price. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Gamehawker said:

When I enlarged the pics of the box of cigars it seemed that there was a few specks of white on them, mold?

Plume. 

.....always plume :D

For the record, mold will be found in all boxes of cigars. Even if it is not visible to the human eye, it is there. I instruct my team not to wipe visible mold off. In the photo, there are spots of white mold. That is the way it should be in a box stored sealed for 5 years. 

• Like 2

Wow looks wonderful

cant wait to hear more about this ECC program? how often will they appear? what are the age ranges and how big will the markup be?

Beauties, will be interested in the aged programme also but will probably miss out as I can't type the email fast enough!

1 hour ago, juri said:

cant wait to hear more about this ECC program? how often will they appear? what are the age ranges and how big will the markup be?

PCC puts away a selection of cigars each year for 5 years. It is called their vintage program. consider it aged.  They release me a list of what is available in May/June. I order everything and get 10% of what I order. :D

They will appear for sale over the next two weeks only. Markup is about 25% to  30% from memory.  If you have the patience/discipline and means, age PSP/HQ stock. If  you don't have the patience/discipline but have the means, pick up  the PCC aged stock.  I have to say I was impressed with what I say yesterday. 

• Like 2