Sheen Queen

5 hours ago, RDB said:

Very nice. I’d definitely pay a reasonable premium for cigars with five years down. 

Also, the Monte PE seems to be a cigar they really know how to make. High hit rate!

Buy them yourself and age them for 5 years. Once you have a large enough inventory it is not difficult and more rewarding. I have plenty of nice full boxes from 2014.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, NYgarman said:

Buy them yourself and age them for 5 years. Once you have a large enough inventory it is not difficult and more rewarding. I have plenty of nice full boxes from 2014.

That’s what I’m doing! But for the next few years, I’d like some slightly older stock to smoke.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ohbob976 said:

whats this pcc aged program? dont think ive seen it mentioned here before

Dont concern yourself with that...it won't be on 24:24 and people do not need to pick them up.....until I have got what I need! JK It's a program by PCC (Rob's wholesaler) where they hold stock for some years and then release them at premium price. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Gamehawker said:

When I enlarged the pics of the box of cigars it seemed that there was a few specks of white on them, mold?

Plume. 

.....always plume :D

For the record, mold will be found in all boxes of cigars. Even if it is not visible to the human eye, it is there. I instruct my team not to wipe visible mold off. In the photo, there are spots of white mold. That is the way it should be in a box stored sealed for 5 years. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, juri said:

cant wait to hear more about this ECC program? how often will they appear? what are the age ranges and how big will the markup be?

PCC puts away a selection of cigars each year for 5 years. It is called their vintage program. consider it aged.  They release me a list of what is available in May/June. I order everything and get 10% of what I order. :D

They will appear for sale over the next two weeks only. Markup is about 25% to  30% from memory.  If you have the patience/discipline and means, age PSP/HQ stock. If  you don't have the patience/discipline but have the means, pick up  the PCC aged stock.  I have to say I was impressed with what I say yesterday. 

• Like 2