The Great FOH Cigar Tournament (Cohiba) Please Vote - CLOSED

The Great FOH Cigar Tournament (Cohiba) Please Vote  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The best Cohiba I’ve had by far was a single Behike 54 gifted to me, but they’re too rich for my blood to be my favorite, unfortunately. That would go to Lancero.

I had to go esplendido. I'm 2 for 2 on lanceros that were plugged to the point they went into the trash. Second up would be siglo 1. The value is immense, even if they are nearly double other marcas for the same vitola. 

• Like 1

Sig 1 is a stellar performer...so much flavor in a short stick.  But I have simply pounded robustos and keep going back to the well on them.  Had a Sig II tonight that almost made me vote it.  The Secretos are a sleeper too...

There’s something wonderful about the Cohiba citrus/grass that brings you back. 

Cohiba is the hardest for me to pick only one. Really like most of them with favorites being Siglo III, IV, VI and Behike line. In the end went with BHK 54 but IV and VI in my mind are right up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Cohiba has a lot of offerings and I have not had them all but it’s Siglo VI for me. The best cigar I have ever had hands down. I’ve been chasing that experience and have not come close. Tried the coro, media siglo, and siglo iii and iv but the sig vi is it for me. Based on this poll the lancero seems to be a must try.

i've tried most of them and the siglo V is the top perfomer, followed closely by the CCE and CoLa. After having some great siglo V's,  the siglo VI became a bit boring really. the V takes the power and intensity of the IV and its wrapped in the class of the VI. they are unbelievable when on!

• benfica_77 changed the title to The Great FOH Cigar Tournament (Cohiba) Please Vote - CLOSED

This one is a tough. I suspect that the Sig VI and V, the Espi, CCE, and CoRo would beat the top vitola for most other marcas. 

Here’s an idea, take the top vote getters that end up coming in second, and have a play in round.