Burn one for me

Congrats! A 21 day job search is nearly impossible.
Unless you work in construction management. 100% job placement upon graduation and companies lining up to steal you away from the day you start. Its insane right now. I work for a top 100 global company, and our region is booked through 2024 with work.

Congrats on landing the job! I'll fire up an "old faithful" for both you and the review comp this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big Interview tomorrow!

I've been excited about this cigar since it was generously handed to me by a person referred to internally as 'the Cuban Cigar Fairy' I can't think of a better reason than this to burn it

I have alway worn a lot of hats and don't always work for another party... Most of my life I have worked for myself. A few years ago, this goes back to the last time I worked for another, I had j

31 minutes ago, wineguy said:

Congrats! A 21 day job search is nearly impossible.

I am incredibly lucky. A fine chum pointed me to a venue that was looking for someone with my skillset and experience, thankfully it all worked out!

What an awesome story. Congrats on the job! I quit my job back in May for a different opportunity. Which ended up not working out...and unfortunately, I'm going back to the old job. But it is what it is. Not happy about it, but I'm bound to find something better eventually. But after 5 months of technically being unemployed, it's time to at least get that regular $ back. It is what it is

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, prodigy said:

Unless you work in construction management. 100% job placement upon graduation and companies lining up to steal you away from the day you start. Its insane right now. I work for a top 100 global company, and our region is booked through 2024 with work.

Congrats on landing the job! I'll fire up an "old faithful" for both you and the review comp this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Work at home construction management. Woohoo! -LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Brian24 said:

Just saw the thread. Happy to hear it all worked out. I’ve got a hungry little guy and wife at home. Would be very stressful to be let go.

It's been insanely stressful, but there's light at the end of the tunnel. Thankfully some very kind BOTL have filled my humidor over the last few months 

13 hours ago, Çnote said:

It's been insanely stressful, but there's light at the end of the tunnel. Thankfully some very kind BOTL have filled my humidor over the last few months 

First rule of the internet.

You never, ever, ever... report failure. That would change the dynamic of the whole world, and it might fall off its axis!!!?

Sorry to hear that mate. Keep plugging, and good luck.

-Piggy

• Thanks 1