Habanos Festival Dates 2020

Habanos is late this year in announcing dates for next February's festival. Usually there is news out in August. Still nothing public yet for next year.

Be careful of Cuba travel/tour websites, they usually put out offers early and, as often as not, get the dates wrong, as some have this year.

I was just talking with a Habanos distributor and the dates they have are 24-28 February, 2020.

I know, in some parts of the world, it's useful to start booking travel arrangements about now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Viva Vegas said:

Question, I was planning on going to Havana during this time just to spend a few days and buy cigars. Being the festival is going on would this hurt or help my trip, I hate waiting in line to buy anything. 

My guess is : It will be just short lines .... ?

Everything & Anything of interest will have been vacuum cleaned by the merchants and Festival visitors or kept for them ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

I just had a look at the Air France rates for that time of the year. That made me sad!

Aer Lingus flies direct to MSP. Come visit and see what frozen hell is like and then we’ll fly to HAV via ATL or MIA. That way you can have a free prostate exam courtesy of the TSA.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/20/2019 at 2:56 PM, Drguano said:

Aer Lingus flies direct to MSP. Come visit and see what frozen hell is like and then we’ll fly to HAV via ATL or MIA. That way you can have a free prostate exam courtesy of the TSA.

Minnesota in February. Very tempting. I'd love to call up to you and Mrs. Guano at some point but probably not next Feb, in transit to and from Cuba it's probably simpler for me to avoid taking bags out of airside in the US. Air France prices fluctuate all the time. Will you both be there in November/February?

40 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Minnesota in February. Very tempting. I'd love to call up to you and Mrs. Guano at some point but probably not next Feb, in transit to and from Cuba it's probably simpler for me to avoid taking bags out of airside in the US. Air France prices fluctuate all the time. Will you both be there in November/February?

Transiting the US of A on the way to/from the island can be problematic. We may go down in November and very, very likely in February. We’ll be visiting the grandchild in London for Halloween and Guy Fawkes Day. There is something else in the works for 10/31 in the U.K. as well besides Ajay’s new shop... it has to do with a guy named Boris. Ah, well... it will come to me.