WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Cigars that you have never seen.....but would love to.

I was in London last week looking at upcoming FOH auction stock when I came across something that I have never seen in the flesh before. 

These pics are from FOH but I have to say the entire packaging is far more impressive in the flesh. 

Por Larranaga Robusto Superior Andorra 2011

Andorra Regional.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

If there is a cigar that you would love to see a member picture of, post it up and let's see who helps out. Whoever does (help put)  will go into a draw for a premium sampler later this week. :ok:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

I was in London last week looking at upcoming FOH auction stock when I came across something that I have never seen in the flesh before. 

These pics are from FOH but I have to say the entire packaging is farm more impressive in the flesh. 

Andorra Regional.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

If there is a cigar that you would love to see a member picture of, post it up and let's see who helps out. Whoever does (help put)  will go into a draw for a premium sampler later this week. :ok:

These are delicious. Prices on them were all over the place

2 hours ago, 99call said:

Quai D'Orsay 'Baalbeck'

Not mad about the size, but just so exciting to see a QDO in a 50 bundle.    

This picture makes me want to smoke.

quaibundle-1600.jpg

Supposed to be released in November - can't wait. This will be a huge cabinet considering these are 54RG and cabs of 50 

• Like 1

How bout some of the Vegas Robaina special releases from Europe or canada.

I have these in my humidor but I’m on the balcony enjoying a Punch Punch from 2014 so grabbed this of the web - XV Anniversary edition. They are great.

aa2189d9df4cc002267a2db83beb83b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 99call said:

Would love to see the wall of full boxes of Tang Monarchs left in Sir Davids Estate,   although I would much prefer that he was still around to smoke them all. 

ah, now that is a cigar!!

i will concede, for everything i might say about Rob, he made up for it all with these. whacko!! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Notsocleaver said:

Honestly, I'd just like to see some Cuaba Diademas. I know they were mostly panned through out their existence, but I love the massive size and foil wrapped presentation. I regret not getting a box before they were discontinued.

57a48f812f4c0_2016-07-0315_04_49.jpg.4ea0e210439ccb4a312764c6c05222ae.thumb.jpg.aa89bca2835f3bff15f808204a15ac81.jpg57a48f88067df_2016-07-0315_08_54.jpg.d4594c84bb5d39de60fb510a6ab723f4.thumb.jpg.fd80663654c8e16cd8d03e76fcf4ce2b.jpg

That was a nice cigar indeed. Thanks @Trevor2118 for making it possible!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, GWG said:

How bout some of the Vegas Robaina special releases from Europe or canada.

I have the Maestros from 2007. I'll post a pic tonight. Work now beckons. 

Thanks to all the VR fans, they are some of my favorite smokes and are part of some of my best cigar memories. When this discussion came up they came to mind first. I knew you all would not disappoint. 

Honestly, I'd just like to see some Cuaba Diademas. I know they were mostly panned through out their existence, but I love the massive size and foil wrapped presentation. I regret not getting a box before they were discontinued.

You can still buy, for example in Russia and Beirut DF

16 hours ago, El Presidente said:

These pics are from FOH but I have to say the entire packaging is far more impressive in the flesh. 

Andorra Regional.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

i've got a box of these. smoked about half of them. really good cigars, very PL like. i'm putting the rest for a long sleep, i think they will be even better then.

What i would love to see would be a box of PL Magnums or a 50 cab of des dieux. that would be nice!

37 minutes ago, Homer said:

95D3E78F-F657-4F76-9470-7EAEC0C472E9.jpeg

58686D6E-3909-4FF7-BDAC-E50FE4A56A4A.jpeg

Beat me to it! ?

• Like 1