Cohiba 1966 EL 2011 (COHRW)

Unfortunately, I have had the same experience with these.  Too much EL, not enough Cohiba, even coming from my super special H&F box.. ?  A lot of people swear by them though.  I have 7 or 8 left.  Maybe they just need some more time.???

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your consistently poor experience with these! Actually, judging from your pic, that wrapper doesn't look overly dark and robust, typical EL-type, so the issues seem quite a bit surprising. Those are the kind I would usually seek out in ELs.

Just now, Fugu said:

Sorry to hear about your consistently poor experience with these! Actually, judging from your pic, that wrapper doesn't look overly dark and robust, typical EL-type, so the issues seem quite a bit surprising. Those are the kind I would usually seek out in ELs.

Yeah I thought I had lucked out with the wrapper when they came, I think these were the beginning of the end of my ventures into the EL program. I had so many amazing experiences prior; Monte Sublimes, Cuaba Piramides, Monte D, Mag 48 etc that I think the hype train didn't help

• Haha 1