HSA wants to drag you in to buying the perfect regional release for your country.....how do they do it?

52 minutes ago, 99call said:

How do you put a foot band on a Salomon? 

We'll have all 3 bands along the body.  To hell with the logistics - each additional band over 1 adds 50% value!

- Country ?

US of A!

- Description of packaging ?

Gaudy

- Cigar Name ?

Patriot

- Size of Cigar ?

As big as Texas!

• Haha 1

Being from the US others on here have got it covered quite well so I'll go a different direction and propose HSA go after new generations of smokers with a special release globally.

Name: Milenario Z

Vitola: 70 rg short piramide. (Large enough to appeal to Americans, short enough to hold their short attention spans and a tapered head to make it approachable to the rest of the world and so there is plenty of room for them to open their mouths and scream about all the offensive things.)

Packaging: Single layer bamboo box of 10 (affordableenough to buy since they don't have much money yet)(9 cigars and 1 crayon) with soft edges and round corners. The generation edition information sheet will be made of hemp and will have non-offensive gender neutral pictures they can color in whilst smoking in their safe space.

Band: Only 1 made of hemp paper with a pic of Che...the ironic hero of the younger gens.

? I kid, of course, I'm technically a millennial and I manage quite a few millennials and gen Z that don't fit this bill but I thought it was funny when it entered my head. Hope you got a chuckle as well.

3 hours ago, DaBoot said:

Could call it the impossible whopper. But that’s already taken..... and fake they say

HSA has no issue stealing copyrights so I think it'll fly. 

Also forgot it needs 5 bands and a foot band.

HSA has no power over me in this regard. Not the least bit tempted. I (hate to say it) but I don't seek out EL/RE's. I've been burned more than I've been impressed by them (dollar for dollar).

70 Ring in ones mouth looks like the first day at Prison. LOL... Americans...  

- Country = USA

- Description of packaging = Cylindrical metal, 44 cigars (44 different US Presidents) Each cigar has a picture of the president

- Cigar Name = Cohiba Presidente

- Size of Cigar = Tacos

• Like 1