Hello from the 305, Miami FL

UnionCityCubano

Hi, my name is William, I was stationed on Guantanamo Bay, Cuba in 2010 and I had my first Padron 1964 Maduro Belicoso for a new years celebration, that event changed my smoking life forever. Since then I still have a admiration for that same cigar but have transitioned to smoking only Cuban Cigars. My parents frequent the island and several Deployment's over the years as well as vacations have given me the luxury of having easy access to them. I enjoy Montecristo #2s, Hoyo Epicure #2, Bolivar Belicoso Fino to name a few. I have a pretty good collection of CC about 300-400 sticks. I would say that I collect Cigars more then I Smoke them. Being a 2-3 cigar a month kind of guy. I like frequenting Cava Cigars Westchester, Prime Montecristo Brickell and Davidoff Lounge in Tampa

Fun Facts:
I am a husband and a father of two
I am an avid outdoorsmen
Fishing and Hunting are things i love to do
Love Going to the Range

32902868847_80da6b17ec_c.jpg

5 minutes ago, Richard peters said:

Welcome from the 407 Orlando FL. Good to have you. Thank you for your service and hope things are going well for you and your family, enjoy.

Lived in Altamonte Springs for a few years. Miss that area. My parents still own a home there I visit every once and awhile. What’s a good lounge in the area? 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Bossman said:

305 here as well. New to this app and enjoy Cubans as well. Been to cuba several times great experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to Cuba with the family as a kid. I have not been back for 17 years. I don't consider GTMO Cuba. I want to go this upcoming February for the Habanos Festival. 

• Like 1

I went from 305 to 303.  Born and raised in Miami, but have lived in Denver for the last 10 years.  Miss the ocean and beaches! 

I love Denver. Was there a couple years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk