El Presidente

Your favourite Hong Kong cigar bars?

A mate of mine is heading to Hong Kong and I was asked to give my favourite Hong Kong Cigar Bars/Divans.

The Cigar scene in Hong Kong is vibrant and ever changing.  Can our Hong Kong locals please put forward their favourite Cigar bars/divans plus maybe a restaurant or two that has a cigar smoking area outside?

Much appreciated :ok:

LCDH has a nice lounge with drink service. Selection wasn't huge but the staff was very friendly.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Most cigar bars I've been to are private so I'm unable to advise in that regard.

Lobster bar in island Shangri La would be a nice bar to smoke at but is not specifically for cigars / have basically no selection / good for BYO.

However, a couple of restaurants in central areas would include -

Cassio - nice balcony with fantastic Spanish tapas

Porterhouse - great selection of steaks, though I do enjoy their weekend brunch. Ask for a seat on the balcony of course! 

Hey el prez,

you can always recommend the restaurant we had lunch at the last time you were in Hk. 

Cigar lounges

1.PCC lounges $$$$$

2. Cigarben $$$$$

3. Hou Sing Trading Co  $$

4. C&P Trading $

The ones you want to stay away from:

Cigar Kingdom

Black Cigar Divan

restaurants where you can smoke your own cigar:

1. Dragon-i $$$$$

2. The Envoy $$$

3. The IFC podium free

4. ICC podium $$

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, timis300 said:

Hey el prez,

you can always recommend the restaurant we had lunch at the last time you were in Hk. 

Which is named Hunter &  The Chase

• Thanks 1

I really enjoyed Red Chamber. Didn't really get to check out any others though. The American Club has some good outdoor seating, but you have to be a member.

Pacific Cigar Divan

24/F, Euro Trade Centre, 21-23 Des Voeux Road,

Has great roof top view over the harbour. Indoor and outdoor 

Red Chamber, Central

LCDH Sheraton, TST

If you don’t mind outdoor places with good views, there are lots of nice options, and these places are happy for you to BYO. It’s a perfect time of year to be outside for a smoke and a drink.

Kytaly on Hollywood road has a spectacular balcony with excellent views and fantastic pizza.
The Pawn in Wanchai has upmarket drinks and a fun view in an old pawn shop. They also sell a selection of aged cigars.
Centre stage in WANCHAI has an outdoor patio and offers a grittier view of what’s going on on street level, plus live bands.

La Rumbla in IFC mall has a large swanky patio overlooking the harbour.

Cubanos in TST is an illegal cigar bar which is quite fun. If the police show up, toss your smoke out the window!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Just visited PCC's new LCDH in Central HK, 11/F, Loke Yew Building, 50-52 Queen's Road Central, Central, great lounge, with multiple indoor spaces and a large terrace with a decent view.

Only downside is that its PCC pricing but they have loads of regionals in stock so worth a hunt around.