WINNER & RESULT ANNOUNCED!! 50/50 FOH's Weekly Poll Comp: #27

50/50 Poll #27  

111 members have voted

1. 1. You're stuck in an elevator for 2 hours. There's only one other occupant. It happens to be a world famous comedian. Considering all factors, their comedy, perceived personality, the situation, and so on... you'd prefer it to be...

This poll is closed to new votes

50/50 this week delves into comedic and personality preferences when stuck in a confined space... that ol' chestnut. ;)

You know the drill: read the question, vote on the poll, elaborate in the thread if you so desire. Voting participants go into the draw for an El Pres sampler! - Drawn next Wednesday (Aus local time). :spotlight:

5050-flagpole1.jpg

All about 50/50...

50/50 is a weekly poll where we find out whether or not some serious bones of contention questions can be finally be buried or will instead remain above ground as a fleshy 50/50 debate... you know, such weighty issues as these...

If given no other option:

do you prefer Hunnicutt or Trapper in M*A*S*H? 

Connery or Moore as Bond?

Apple or PC?

Smooth or Crunchy peanut butter? 

do you prefer wearing men's or women's underwear?

Sacrificing chickens or virgins?

...that sort of standard fare. 

Vote in the poll and further bolster your standpoint in the thread below if you wish. Poll Votes are public and there's a couple of sticks up for grabs for participants. :party:

Also, PM me Polls that you'd like me to conduct on 50/50 and there'll be a prize for those we decide to use. :thumbsup:

Love Jerry but Ricky has the British humour thing going on and he's a bit fresher.

Went with Gervais.

Ricky in the elevator could not handle hearing Seinfields voice had a boss at the same time as his show.He used to whine  sounded the same as Jerry and then say do I have to do everything myself .At first we laughed about similarities but most people disliked the show due to the whining boss.Had to turn sound down so I could watch Julia Louise Dreyfus

What's the deal with elevatorns? I mean they can just go in two directions. I push the button and they go up and I push the button they go down. What if I want to go front or back or in a circle. Wooouldn't it beee beeetteeer to have an elevasphere? Or an elevaswing?

Vote Ricky.

Jerry's jokes are all pretty much all the same - BOOOOOOORRRIIINGGG! Plus he's so whiny.

Gimme Ricky even though I'm sure we'd be in a fight within 30 minutes or so.

Seinfeld as he is actually a comedian and while Gervais has been alleged to have this skillset, it has not been verified by anyone ever.

I prefer Gervais as a comedian but I went with Jerry in the poll. I don't think I could cope with Gervais for that long in such as small space, Jerry seems like an easier guy to get along with

Jerry.  Would love to discuss all the times cigars appeared on Seinfeld.