jparr530

Good Evening from Northern California

Hi all, quick hello from the west coast.  Youngster, relatively new connoisseur, fell head over heels in love with the moment you see pictured here.  Most of us lead way to busy of lives and these cigars are a fantastic excuse to slow down for a few moments and enjoy life.  

As stated I’m relatively new to cigars and have had a blast exploring the NC world(and it is a beautiful one, just saying haha), it’s been full of amazing flavors, aromas, tastes, and the most interesting part, for me at least, is the history.  

But little is more storied than the CC industry and it certainly has drawn me in.  Many google searches of varied cigar topics have lead me to FOH and the amount of knowledge and experience here is impressive.  I’m really stoked to observe and participate in the community that has been built here.

F1209C3D-160D-414E-BD49-4D056769E44C.jpeg

Hi all, quick hello from the west coast.  Youngster, relatively new connoisseur, fell head over heels in love with the moment you see pictured here.  Most of us lead way to busy of lives and these cigars are a fantastic excuse to slow down for a few moments and enjoy life.  
As stated I’m relatively new to cigars and have had a blast exploring the NC world(and it is a beautiful one, just saying haha), it’s been full of amazing flavors, aromas, tastes, and the most interesting part, for me at least, is the history.  
But little is more storied than the CC industry and it certainly has drawn me in.  Many google searches of varied cigar topics have lead me to FOH and the amount of knowledge and experience here is impressive.  I’m really stoked to observe and participate in the community that has been built here.
F1209C3D-160D-414E-BD49-4D056769E44C.thumb.jpeg.f0794dd88aac213ecf3bb87b3e92ce74.jpeg

Welcome aboard from a fellow NorCal brother (currently writing by candlelight on account of our wonderful PG&E preemptive power outage).

Welcome to FOH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lotus it’s been a pain in the butt, however quite entertaining to watch everyone panic. Hopefully your back on this morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk