Looking for beta testers to test a new product before we go into full manufacturing

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone.  For those of you who love the PerfecDraw and our other products, and of course for those who’ve never tried them, we’re starting a beta test of a new product that I’d like to offer for t

Actually, we originally had 50 allotted for FOH, but those went very quick, and you guys are incredibly awesome. So I contacted the factory and asked them to make another 100 so I should be able to do

Rod I wish you every success mate and thank you for all you have done and continue to do in order that our hobby becomes even more enjoyable 

I will jump in with @Fugu. I find myself using fewer and fewer accessories these days beyond a lighter, my fingernails and what I make myself. That does not mean that I cannot wish well and support those who support the custom and make the creative tools for those in need. Cheers mate! Best to you and your endeavors.

Hopefully the Peoples' Republik of Kalifornia has not yet found a way to tax out of existence cigar tools! -the Pig

Actually, we originally had 50 allotted for FOH, but those went very quick, and you guys are incredibly awesome. So I contacted the factory and asked them to make another 100 so I should be able to do 150 for FOH.

So I might have made the cut! That's awesome. Knowing foh, and how fast the "good stuff" sells out around here, I still may have been too slow haha. I look forward to following this even if I'm not a tester.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

+1 if there’s any left regardless hope you have the greatest success ??