Looking for beta testers to test a new product before we go into full manufacturing

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone.  For those of you who love the PerfecDraw and our other products, and of course for those who’ve never tried them, we’re starting a beta test of a new product that I’d like to offer for t

Actually, we originally had 50 allotted for FOH, but those went very quick, and you guys are incredibly awesome. So I contacted the factory and asked them to make another 100 so I should be able to do

Rod I wish you every success mate and thank you for all you have done and continue to do in order that our hobby becomes even more enjoyable 

I thought I posted on this offering but it has disappeared?  Amazon delivered my PerfecDraw last week and it works as advertised so my only comment is that I never needed these sort of gadgets until I developed an infatuation with CCs.  NCs are generally rolled well enough so there is no need for one?

1 hour ago, joey rockets said:

I thought I posted on this offering but it has disappeared?  Amazon delivered my PerfecDraw last week and it works as advertised so my only comment is that I never needed these sort of gadgets until I developed an infatuation with CCs.  NCs are generally rolled well enough so there is no need for one?

I haven't needed the PerfecDraw for a NC (though I smoke way more Cubans) but I have certainly needed the PerfecRepair.

And that was my point as these gadgets have been on the market forever.  When I started ordering stogies, the infamous Thompson Cigar (purveyor of all house brands, some now considered royalty) offered their DrawPoker as they do yet today.  Atm, I am working on a Tatajue Miami Especiale lancero with an absolutely stellar draw.  It's a damn shame Cuban rollers aren't paid what they're worth.  Or maybe they do but not regular production?  It's fine leaf in my estimation.

23 hours ago, Nabil said:

I haven't needed the PerfecDraw for a NC (though I smoke way more Cubans) but I have certainly needed the PerfecRepair.

+1

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cant imagine you've any left at this time, but 

+1 

I have been meaning purchase the draw tool and glue for awhile anyway. Didn't even know you all were here on the forum. Now I most certainly will. Cheers brother and good fortunes to you guys!!