Last box codes on the following?

if you are talking about seeing cigars, I saw punch dc with a box date of mid 2019 while in Cuba 2 months ago.  Someone there yesterday also saw 2019 stock, but didn't mention the dates.  They seem to be making those still.  They also had recent qdo coronas.

I believe El Pres is interested in obtaining everything considered regular production and certain items are mia?  I wonder if Cuba will roll for specialized markets or is this about a shortage of rolling material in general?  One day this CC market will open up to the USA and you want your stock in hand and aging before that time.

1 hour ago, Monterey said:

if you are talking about seeing cigars, I saw punch dc with a box date of mid 2019 while in Cuba 2 months ago.  Someone there yesterday also saw 2019 stock, but didn't mention the dates.  They seem to be making those still.  They also had recent qdo coronas.

It is good to hear but box dates is the only way to see how sporadic production is (if any). :thumbsup:

On 10/14/2019 at 1:36 PM, JohnS said:

Unlikely on all. Be mindful, at any one time, one-quarter to one-third of all Habanos regular production is likely in hiatus. It's probably been a little time since El Pres has seen these in the warehouse. Let's take each one on a case-by-case scenario...

I noticed the Vegas Robaina Unicos were left off your discussion?? I know the discussion has been that they are leaving but pleassssssse say it ain't so. ?

53 minutes ago, GWG said:

I noticed the Vegas Robaina Unicos were left off your discussion?? I know the discussion has been that they are leaving but pleassssssse say it ain't so. ?

I don't think they have been made in the past year. It doesn't appear so. 

1 hour ago, GWG said:

The Vegas Robaina Unicos was added to this list after I posted that response. The Unicos is a piramide vitola. Don't fear, I don't recall the last piramide discontinued off the top of my head.