WINNER ANNOUNCED!! FOH's Word of the Week Poll #4

Word of the Week Poll #4  

96 members have voted

1. 1. The word Nudiustertian (adj.) means...

• A person who has strict ideas about nudity.
    • A person who cares too much about their clothing or appearance.
    • Having beautiful, well shaped buttocks.
    • One who lives for the day.
    • Pertaining to the day before yesterday.

This poll is closed to new votes

Every week we're going to have a poll about the definition of a forgotten or obscure word. Pick the definition you believe to be the correct one. All voters (correct or not) go into the draw for an El Pres Sampler!!  :party: (Drawn Tuesday morning, Brisbane time)

@Fuzz is now co-piloting this with me, and he's come with some great definitions this week - Thanks Fuzz! 

NO GOOGLING OR DICTIONARY USE! We're using the honour system. It's just a bit of fun. If you know, you know. If you don't, have a stab in the dark or an educated guess (if you prefer that term). ;)

You may elaborate about your choice in the topic thread below if you wish but no posting of any official definitions, etc., that will give away the game for others. 

Now you know the drill, vote away! :thumbsup: Good luck and may this comp prove to be a fun palaestra that turns us all into better word-grubbers, if you know what I mean... 

8 minutes ago, Riverstyx said:

I got it wrong...but partly because it’s an adjective and not a noun (according to wiki after voting). 

5 minutes ago, BarryVT said:

Same!!

Odd. It was listed as a noun when I had compiled the list. 

If that is the case, then that is my bad. Will be double checking all the other words now.

Ignored the first three. Too easy. Learning. Four and five maybe. Went for five

Correct answer was 5. Pertaining to the day before yesterday. Congrats to all who guessed (or knew :o) the correct answer. :spotlight: Almost 35% of the poll. 

The random draw winner is @BeerPimp !!

Congrats!! :party:

Please PM your details (name, email and delivery address) to me @MoeFOH and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize. 

Thanks to all who participated. Next poll up soon! :thumbsup: 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to thank our gracious host for the prize.   They showed up Monday which surprised me since it was a Federal holiday.  Have not tried any of these cigars before so I am excited.   Put them in the humidor and now we play the waiting game.  Hah.2007456452_cigarsampler.thumb.jpg.4946af950a22107663b9a1db9e6d962b.jpg