Chanceschmerr Sails the World - Brisbane to home!

Great to hear you enjoyed your visit to Australia. You know, you could have steered south for a visit.

Btw, is that Dali-esque moustache regulation? And how can you take a navy seriously when they name their ship Regina? :P Then again, we're no better. We named one of our ships Norman. :lol3:

Great write-up! Glad you go to spend time with the gang down there and now with your family.

Question for  @El Presidente  though. On the Fly Cafe? Spitbucket?

Great write-up Chris and completely our pleasure! Di and I enjoyed your visit immensely :D

The tour of the Regina was an eyeopener.  It tested  my claustrophobia to the limit :lookaround:

Great to hear that you are enjoying land life with the family!

34 minutes ago, Habana Mike said:

Question for  @El Presidente  though. On the Fly Cafe? Spitbucket?

"On the Fly" is our cafe located at the bottom of the building.  Spitbucket is our not so successful sojourn into the wine business :rotfl:

1 minute ago, El Presidente said:

Great write-up Chris and completely our pleasure! Di and I enjoyed your visit immensely :D

The tour of the Regina was an eyeopener.  It tested  my claustrophobia to the limit :lookaround:

Great to hear that you are enjoying land life with the family!

"On the Fly" is our cafe located at the bottom of the building.  Spitbucket is our not so successful sojourn into the wine business :rotfl:

Ah, saw them on the sign....