Ken Gargett: Erotic Novelist.

22 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Maybe post a photo. Maybe not :cigar:

Oh Hell No!  Please. Why would you even suggest such a thing. You do realize it would be Ken’s nipple, right?

• Haha 2

OK I have been doing a little bit of research. 

Firstly, can I suggest that if you google "South Facing Nipples" Images......don't do it in a public place :lookaround:

Ken may be right.  Here are south facing nipples. 

It's like looking at Ken's twin!

>
>
>
>
>
>
>|

SFN.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Ken  you get up me from not reading kenfession's and now you get up me for actually tuning in to some of the hottest writing since Jackie Collins!

Run with it mate.  Let kenfessions be your Kama Sutra!

shouldn't you be more concerned about the fact that you have not taken Di to see the springsteen flick - you know what a huge fan she is. 

seriously, rarely have a encountered such a myopic and unimaginative bunch as the lot of you. i was soaked from around about near armpit level to my toes. does that help?

i blame whipcrack for leading you all down this path. surely you should know by now, never listen to a word he says. 

the sad thing is that more people have probably read this thread than the actual piece. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

the sad thing is that more people have probably read this thread than the actual piece. 

Give us more credit than that, Ken.  I'm sure all of us read the piece.  I, for one, thought it was both Hemingway-esque and James Salter-ish.  Expect a call from Stockholm soon.

1 minute ago, SirVantes said:

Give us more credit than that, Ken.  I'm sure all of us read the piece.  I, for one, thought it was both Hemingway-esque and James Salter-ish.  Expect a call from Stockholm soon.

very kind and i am happy to believe it so. 

and i still believe the skins will win the superbowl again during my lifetime!! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

Oh. There was an article or something?  I missed it. 

• Haha 1

The first novel from author Ken Gargett. Newcomer Ken Gargett ventures away from his comfort zone of reviewing Cuban cigars, scotch, and wines and bravely tackles his first love of romance novels. In his first novel he tackles the oft ignored nipple south fringe group of erotica. A saga that will take readers on a journey they will not soon forget. In less time than it takes to finish your petit corona your frozen Australia facing nip’s will soon be warm and supple and once again facing the North Star with Ken’s help. A must read for all fans of erotic fiction. 

DBBBDC89-01BB-46F1-B10F-EEDBC489F760.jpeg

• Like 3

On 11/1/2019 at 12:10 PM, El Presidente said:

OK I have been doing a little bit of research. 

Firstly, can I suggest that if you google "South Facing Nipples" Images......don't do it in a public place :lookaround:

I think my computer has an age appropriate setting.

1893926616_Nipple-Pics1.gif.9891f87a583b6e08a3688412daba9ff8.gif

• Haha 2

Ken, you well know that people don't read anymore. They scan human-friendly content in an F shape on a screen to get them to the next step in their user journey while enhancing their user experience.