Your best cigar of October?

Had a 2018 cohiba medio siglo that completely took me off guard and blew me away. Was one of the first psp boxes I bought on 2424.  Went in with low expectations because I gravitate towards longer thinner cigars but this smoke was just perfect. Smoked flawlessly, massive honey lemon grass cohiba flavors. Evolved as the cigar burned. Petite robustos get some hate here but this cigar got me real excited to see how the box progresses over time. Now I’m excited to revisit my box of 2018 hoyo petite robustos. 

• Like 4

Had a number of outstanding cigars in October but if I could relive one over and over again it would be the Hamlet Flying Pig that I’ve had for about 5 years. It was on another level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Smoked an RyJ Romeos figurado last Saturday that was pretty fantastic for 45+ year old cigar.

RASS from the '14 Encuentros is smoking very well this evening.

• Like 4

Guest Nekhyludov

ROM NOV 16 Monte 80th. This is the best cigar of the month every time I smoke one. They're perfect - rich, balanced, nuanced.

IMG_20191009_205542.thumb.jpg.dd6697f76d6d4ff5722b9b84be30927d.jpg

*Well, while I was happy as hell to FINALLY acquire the Quay D'Orsay No.50 to sample (and with wonderful results) the cigar for me this month was one my tobacconist recommended and handed to me: the El Guaguanse Wise Man. M-A-A-A-A-N-N-N-N what a sweet smoke! Illustrious harmonies of flavors: Bogus numbers of aromas combined with sweet, sexy taste bud dancing hundreds of Minions carrying buckets of "Pleasure Her" delights back and forth through the palate of my mouth. OH GOD how this out does any kind of pleasure seeking thrill of booze, eats, or "dope" yuk yuk yuk. I'm hooked and took. THAT cigar creamed my corn, scrambled my eggs, sent me to new worlds of Leaf Aficionado sister and brother hood joy innumerable :daydream:  :cigar:  :drool:  :yes:

• Like 3

The best cigar I smoked in October was a CORO, UME AGO 14. I smoked it at a High School reunion in Maine. It's a long story, I graduated in a class of 25 in '76. I can't believe it's been almost 44 years since I saw most of these people. Too many of us have passed on and some one had the great idea to get together before anyone else left this world. Hence an October reunion on the coast in a big house with views.  I shared the cigar with a teacher who had a huge impact on my life. I got  to tell him how important he was  and we smoked by a fire next to the water under the stars. Not by a mile the best CORO I ever smoked but one of the best cigars I ever smoked.

• Like 4