Your best cigar of October?

ERDM Demi Choix Supreme '18. I don't remember the box code. ROTT was not the best. 35-40 days afterwards. Amazing! Probably one of the best cigars I've smoked all year but definitely for October the clear winner. I saw an old FOH video review a few months ago on it and you guys praised it - so I took a chance on it.  I love a no hype quality smoke at a good price point. I hope this blend stays the same and for the same price. I will be buying more boxes. Oktoberfest fest beer paired perfectly with it's nutty creamy goodness.  Thanks for the tip!

• Like 3

08 ERDM CS from an aged box I picked up recently.  It's amazing as the profile is very complex compared to a younger box date, yet there's still enough muddled confusion in there to suggest many more years of aging potential.  At 11 years old, I don't consider it "ready to go" compared to what I think it will become.

Ramon Allones Gigantes TES Jun 16. My first, both from the box and ever, and oh so decadent. 

October was a good month, every CC I plucked from the humi was really enjoyable. It seems after 3 years of building my collection, my stock has finally crossed a threshold of sorts. Just in time for Christmas ?

• Like 2