Ramon Allones Phoenecio 2008 + bonus *FWRC*

Thanks for this review, it set off some receptors in the back of my memory, about sticky potent bundles of Quintero Brevas I enjoyed when i first started smoking in 1998.  I knew no better and would of been smoking them ripped out of the shredded mail (mind you, back then, theres a good chance they would of had 2-3years on them).

Blackcurrant is a great pick....I can see that very clearly, that Cazadore's burnt jaminess. 

thanks for the memories.......may just have to buy some.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, 99call said:

Thanks for this review, it set off some receptors in the back of my memory, about sticky potent bundles of Quintero Brevas I enjoyed when i first started smoking in 1998.  I knew no better and would of been smoking them ripped out of the shredded mail (mind you, back then, theres a good chance they would of had 2-3years on them).

Blackcurrant is a great pick....I can see that very clearly, that Cazadore's burnt jaminess. 

thanks for the memories.......may just have to buy some.

I love that while they balance out, they keep bag of that animal anger in them. Truly a rustic habano if there ever is one

2 minutes ago, CaptainQuintero said:

they keep bag of that animal anger in them. Truly a rustic habano if there ever is one

These, R&J Cazzie, JLP Cazzie, JL1, Upmann 46.........what other Cubans still have that raw oompth? it's really sad to see the pandering of HSA to the new smoker.  So stricken with A.D.D that they cannot wait for the rough edges to slightly dull, they demand immediate gratification.    The result is, is a catalogue full of, sweet creamsicles.   yes they are nice,,,,,,but Jesus that is just one side to cuban tobacco!.