CLOSED. Looking for a picture of your Jars? The best jar release since 2000

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got a few.    Good Old HU Noellas.  TBH not a huge fan of the cigars, but for the price, this is an easy purchase. My most valuable/treasured jar is the OG Cuba RE LGC Deliciosos

I’m lacking in the fancy jar department. I only have 1.  I love these cigars.   I have lots of these jars but I don’t think this is what you meant.  

Have 2 of these, none of the cigars have been smoked. There were only 80 made. Proud owner of number 36 and 37! Only other jar I have, is the same one everyone else has, the noella.

28 minutes ago, CanuckSARTech said:

He should give me back MY JAR of La Escepcions that he scammed without telling me!!!!!  :stir: 

That jar was for "Italians" only.  I was predestined to have it.  I'm sure there will be a Habanos "Dutch Oven" jar soon. :P

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bundwallah said:

That jar was for "Italians" only.  I was predestined to have it.  I'm sure there will be a Habanos "Dutch Oven" jar soon. :P

If THAT'S the case, then MY :smartass: wasn't the one, initially, who STARTED OUR DAMN GROUP BUY for Canadians for those when they first came out, huh?!?!!?!  And I believe that when Gino gave us the head's up that the jars might be happening, we BOTH expressed interest and I told you I wanted one too, if it happened.  But yes, then I had to go away, keeping YOU SAFE at home and in bed, and I'm all but forgotten about when you get your espresso-soaked hands on your OWN jar (and extra cigars).

Yup.  I'll remember that when the zombies come, or China invades.  You're on your own then too, mofo!!!!

:stir:  :buddies:   :P 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CanuckSARTech said:

If THAT'S the case, then MY :smartass: wasn't the one, initially, who STARTED OUR DAMN GROUP BUY for Canadians for those when they first came out, huh?!?!!?!  And I believe that when Gino gave us the head's up that the jars might be happening, we BOTH expressed interest and I told you I wanted one too, if it happened.  But yes, then I had to go away, keeping YOU SAFE at home and in bed, and I'm all but forgotten about when you get your espresso-soaked hands on your OWN jar (and extra cigars).

Yup.  I'll remember that when the zombies come, or China invades.  You're on your own then too, mofo!!!!

:stir:  :buddies:   :P 

Now that is a rant!!!  :clap: :clap:Well.  According to my records, we did  discuss grabbing LESF's.  I was the one who reached out and facilitated.  In total, I think I  helped bring in 20+ boxes from across the Atlantic.  As for the jar, I saw Gino's post and contacted him directly as time was of the essence.  Also, I think you were deployed somewhere remote. Greenland rings a bell.   ? Yeah, that's it!  I left a message. No response. What could I do?  As in the lore of the Highlander series. "There can only be one!"  If I change my mind about that jar being the final resting spot for my ashes, I'll see that it gets to you.  :D  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bundwallah said:

Now that is a rant!!!  :clap: :clap:Well.  According to my records, we did  discuss grabbing LESF's.  I was the one who reached out and facilitated.  In total, I think I  helped bring in 20+ boxes from across the Atlantic.  As for the jar, I saw Gino's post and contacted him directly as time was of the essence.  Also, I think you were deployed somewhere remote. Greenland rings a bell.   ? Yeah, that's it!  I left a message. No response. What could I do?  As in the lore of the Highlander series. "There can only be one!"  If I change my mind about that jar being the final resting spot for my ashes, I'll see that it gets to you.  :D  

:tantrum: 

...I can help with that "final resting spot", should you so need.  :whistle: 

?  :P 

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, miamipadronsmoker said:

1F8FC9F6-6387-4472-BD2C-F6830982B76C.jpeg

Some BEAUTIFUL and varied jar selections there!!!!  I really missed out on those Coleccion jar offerings a bit ago (tried to get the one of Mag 46's, and there was a RASS crackled jar release too, that I wanted to get my hands on!!!

Also, don't know if this jar listed above is the general / HUGE Partagas one, or the "travel retail" Partagas P1 jar...But if ANYONE still has a lead on where I can source one of the Party P1 Travel Retail jars, please let me know.  That one is one that I've really been wanting to add for some time!  Send me a PM please if you know!

Some BEAUTIFUL and varied jar selections there!!!!  I really missed out on those Coleccion jar offerings a bit ago (tried to get the one of Mag 46's, and there was a RASS crackled jar release too, that I wanted to get my hands on!!!
Also, don't know if this jar listed above is the general / HUGE Partagas one, or the "travel retail" Partagas P1 jar...But if ANYONE still has a lead on where I can source one of the Party P1 Travel Retail jars, please let me know.  That one is one that I've really been wanting to add for some time!  Send me a PM please if you know!

I have P1 and also the huge one. I recommend the huge one as the seal was perfected and you can store lots of Churchill’s inside it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Cazador said:

What is this, and may I have it?

It is the PCC 20th Anniversary Jar and Ashtray set:

To celebrate 20th anniversary of Pacific Cigars. It was produced in 1020 numbered Jar with matching ashtray is made of bone china and crafted with golden dragon motifs in 2012.

Total 20 cigars carefully selected robustos, each 4 sticks of 5 brands

Cohiba Robustos

Partagas Serie D No.4

Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2

Por Larranaga Robustos de Larranaga 2007 ASIA RE

Quai D'Orsay Superiores 2011 ASIA RE

And no!

• Like 1

• MoeFOH locked this topic