Dallas: Lounges, Courses & BBQs

My wife has a short business trip in Dallas this January and I am thinking about tagging along.  It will be a nice escape from winter.  

So what are the best cigar lounges and BBQ joints to check out?  I was thinking about checking out the Texas Star Golf Course.  Any other good public courses?

Life-long citizen of Dallas here.  There are lots of cigar lounges, lots of bars, and lots of restaurants/steakhouses but there is only one that is all three: Chamberlain’s located at 5334 Belt Line Road, Dallas, TX 75254.

In the winter, this is where I go for a steak and cigar.  Best part?  They have no problem if you bring your own cigars as long as you order food and/or drinks off the menu.

https://www.cigarloungeatchamberlains.com/

5 minutes ago, cmbarton said:

Life-long citizen of Dallas here.  There are lots of cigar lounges, lots of bars, and lots of restaurants/steakhouses but there is only one that is all three: Chamberlain’s located at 5334 Belt Line Road, Dallas, TX 75254.

In the winter, this is where I go for a steak and cigar.  Best part?  They have no problem if you bring your own cigars as long as you order food and/or drinks off the menu.

https://www.cigarloungeatchamberlains.com/

That place looks terrific.  Classic steakhouse menu.  Can you eat and smoke at the same table?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BrightonCorgi said:

That place looks terrific.  Classic steakhouse menu.  Can you eat and smoke at the same table?

Absolutely.  I’ll smoke a pre-dinner cigar, eat my steak, then smoke an after-dinner cigar ... all without leaving the table.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Go to pecan lodge for bbq in the Dallas area. It’s quality. Best bbq is central Texas around Lockhart and Austin. I could go on. If you’re i Dallas and want a steak...quit f’ing around and go to pappas brothers

Went to Heim in Fort Worth last month & it was great. Save time from waiting in line & just sit at the bar. Also, great local beers on tap & some good bourbons on the top shelf