Your top three Summer and top three Winter cigars?

Do you have certain cigars that drift in and out depending on the seasons? Assuming of course that you smoke predominantly outdoors. 

Summers here are hot....damn hot.   Come Christmas/December I am smoking a lot more SP Belicoso, SC Punta and Fuerza 

May comes around and BBF/Partagas 898/Mag 46 come storming back and San cristobal go to the backburner. 

Do you have summer and winter cigars?

• Like 1

For me, winter - is low temperatures and snow, so I smoke in the gazebo (just protection from the wind and the ability to heat the barbecue oven) or in the gas boiler room of my house (it's warm here). Winter is characterized by low humidity, further reduced by the radiator heating system of the house to 20-30%.

I noticed that in the cool air I have a good tolerate for strong cigars, for example Partagas E2, Bolivar RC, RASS. In addition, these cigars in winter have a great taste pattern, unlike summer Smoking.

For summer, I can say "all the others are suitable", but I can distinguish cigars of long and thin formats, for example La Gloria Cubana MdO no.4, Trinidad Fundadores, Por Larranaga Montecarlos.

Something like that...

• Like 1

I definitely associate Bolivar (PC and BBF specifically) with the holidays. To me its flavour profile matches perfectly with Christmas desserts that have cinnamon, nutmeg, clove etc...

Winter:

Boli PC

HUHC

whatever EL I've been saving for a special occasion

Summer:

CoRo

Lusi

Upmann 2

Summer - Esplendidos, ERDM Choix supreme, Cohiba siglo 2

Drink - Plantation Jamaican Rum, Kolsch, Scotch and soda, sparkling water

Winter - Montecristo Especiales No 2, Juan Lopez No 2, Anything Partagas

Drink -  Stout, Dark Rum, Coke, Coffee