delving into your cigar collection

Questions  

316 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think at 5K you should get an FOH Kimono. Silk of course. With a YUGE  bloody monkey logo on the back. Just saying....

You assume people bought most of their stock from here. It’s maybe 5% for me...
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Recapping so far. 

• nearly 50% of respondents are holding between 1000 and 5000 cigars :D
  • Smaller gauges get a fair shake from members :cigar:
  • A satisfaction rate of 86% on the product you are buying is surprising and gratifying :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I miss-read the ring gauge question.  I was looking at 46 and below.  I am probably about a quarter by that standard. but I love the long and skinnies. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CampDelta369 said:

I think at 5K you should get an FOH Kimono. Silk of course. With a YUGE  bloody monkey logo on the back. Just saying....

I am not in the 5k range yet, but by god I'd wear that Kimono everywhere I went.......stylin'

• Like 2

13 hours ago, CampDelta369 said:

I'm just over 3K, can I get one of those hugh hefner smoking jackets? Silk of course, in FOH colors and logo? Extra large please.

• Like 1

I typically underestimate what I have. I’d think “maybe I have a thousand cigars?” until I realize the easy math that I have 5 untouched cabs of Lusitanias alone. And I’m even deeper on Sir Winstons. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, crking3 said:
10 hours ago, El Hoze said:
I typically underestimate what I have. I’d think “maybe I have a thousand cigars?” until I realize the easy math that I have 5 untouched cabs of Lusitanias alone. And I’m even deeper on Sir Winstons. 

do you honestly think you will smoke that many ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

honestly, yes. 

• Like 2

On 11/17/2019 at 8:21 PM, CampDelta369 said:

I’ve got to be pushing close to getting that kimono. I’m not in place to count stock and don’t have exact info on this phone.

• Haha 1

I cataloged my cc boxes and stored them by Marca when I was jobless this fall. That’s the only reason I know the actual number. 

I made a spreadsheet in Google Sheets that lists the cigar, size, box date, and quantity (1 - 25). Each time I smoke one, I check off the number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much is "Super Premium" in Ozzie pesos? It's not a straight US$:AUS$ conversion given we have to pay the tax man a pretty substantial chunk.

• Like 2

So over 50% of the respondents have 1000+ cigars that is much higher than I expected. Which means I’m not special. Which means I have ALOT of purchasing to do!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1