TAPATALK ISSUES

Wookie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We will get to Tapatalk once we sort out a few other issues. Tapatalk is not something we generally worry about but will take  a look shortly. ?  

OK. Two steps forward, one step back I'll look into this ASAP, guys. Thanks for the feedback.     

well done team 

Not 100% certain this is your problem but I've been unable to connect all week because I'm not a "Link" guy.  I usually just type in friendsofhabanos.com and try to connect from there.  It seems that is trying to redirect to the international store, which is down.  It wasn't until I was on my PC doing some coding work this morning and clicked on the saved link for the water cooler that I was able to connect.  Try resetting your base link for TapaTalk to point at the forum or anything other than just the base URL and see if that works.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wookie said:

Is anyone having trouble with Tapatalk? I can't access FOH through Tapatalk right now....seems like the problem began after the most recent server issues at FOH. 

It's related to the current security upgrades. The mobile version of the site is your best bet. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Thank you I just figured that out. No reason to use T-Talk anymore, right? 

It's a personal preference. I much prefer the functionality of the mobile site. It's native to the forum. 

And as El Pres said above, TT will be looked at shortly. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, pedro849 said:

I just want to be able to see what I bought and what’s being shipped from the cart buys....I get carried away with the 24/24 sometimes ?

The cart is now available to login

2 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

Not working for me yet

Send me a screenshot. Tapatalk is working on my Iphone XR

6 hours ago, Jonboy4074 said:

Still no access through Tapatalk for me either.

5 hours ago, lovethehaze said:

I deleted the app then reinstalled and says cannot install using cloud ware.... bye bye tapatalk 

5 hours ago, Salomones said:

Same here

@MoeFOH Can we please look into this further. Guys can you please send me screenshots of what you're experiencing. As I'm not experiencing the issue it will help us to help you. 

2 minutes ago, bayala said:

@MoeFOH Can we please look into this further. Guys can you please send me screenshots of what you're experiencing. As I'm not experiencing the issue it will help us to help you. 

Will do, Ben. Let me check my phone as it was working for me, too.