TAPATALK ISSUES

Wookie

4 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

Are you running the latest version of TT? Update it if you're not. I also suggest clearing your browser history on the device. 

App is updated and browser history cleared. Still nothing. Other forums I visit through Tapatalk are working fine. ?‍♂️

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We will get to Tapatalk once we sort out a few other issues. Tapatalk is not something we generally worry about but will take  a look shortly. ?  

OK. Two steps forward, one step back I'll look into this ASAP, guys. Thanks for the feedback.     

well done team 

Just now, lovethehaze said:

9AE9E1F6-EBF2-4B4C-9544-1C9649BA1D84.thumb.png.565bb798024ace3442e3ab68bc46fed9.png

Thanks. That's going to be it. Not sure why it's working for some and not others but that's the wonderful world of IT. ;)

We'll delve into the config and see if we can sort this. Cheers. 

Thanks for your patience, guys. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

Thanks MoeFOH! I hope that this issue will be solved asap!

No probs. While we're working on it, please remember that the mobile version of the site is available for use. It's excellent and very easy to use. Fully understand that TT might be the preferred app due to convenience for other forums, etc., but the mobile site is a great option to continue activity in the interim. 

I'll update to this page once we have more info on the settings tweaks and tests. 

Thanks for your patience. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

No probs. While we're working on it, please remember that the mobile version of the site is available for use. It's excellent and very easy to use. Fully understand that TT might be the preferred app due to convenience for other forums, etc., but the mobile site is a great option to continue activity in the interim. 

I'll update to this page once we have more info on the settings tweaks and tests. 

Thanks for your patience. :thumbsup:

Thanks! I used mobile version of FOH, and I really liked it so much! There is a glitch on mobile version of FOH when I tried to click mark all as read, some posts are not being marked as read though ?. Also, I found when I accessed PC version of FOH on my phone, it goes back to FOH Home not forum even though I completed reCaptcha so many times by the way.

3 hours ago, MoeFOH said:

Are you running the latest version of TT? Update it if you're not. I also suggest clearing your browser history on the device. 

Yes. Always clear your browser history. Always. :lookaround: :covereyes:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

Thanks! I used mobile version of FOH, and I really liked it so much! There is a glitch on mobile version of FOH when I tried to click mark all as read, some posts are not being marked as read though ?. Also, I found when I accessed PC version of FOH on my phone, it goes back to FOH Home not forum even though I completed reCaptcha so many times by the way.

Are the reCaptchas happening when you log-in or when you post content... or both? 

22 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

Are the reCaptchas happening when you log-in or when you post content... or both? 

On mobile version of FOH, this issue doesn't happen at all (log-in and posting works fine on mobile version). However, when I tried to use desktop version of FOH on my phone, reCaptchas and inaccessibility to FOH forum issues happen (log-in doesn't work unlike mobile version).

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

reCaptchas and inaccessibility to FOH forum issues happen

reCaptchas are quite annoying (desktop)... Will we do get rid of that again in the near future?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fugu said:

reCaptchas are quite annoying (desktop)... Will we do get rid of that again in the near future?

Hopefully, we will not facing reCaptchas (sometimes it doesn't work at all!), but there would be annoying spammers problem if we don't have Bot preventing software IMHO.