WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! Thanksgiving 2019 Competition

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For my family, it always starts with the fall hunt together.  Quartering the venison.... My apologies to those of you who think meat comes in cellophane!  

Pre game 

My 12 year old son likes baking. Me, I’m a cook. Here is the beginning to thanksgiving morning made by my kid...breakfast cinnamon rolls ready for the oven after a night in the fridge. Just

My first attempt at smoking a whole turkey. Took a lot longer to cook due to the unusually cold weather we are having here in southern California. Hope the family is enjoying it while I'm away at work now. 

20191127_234202.jpg

• Like 4

20191128_120226(0).thumb.jpg.1d779414d04019c7fcbf48fa931bf91b.jpg

Cinnamon Hill was a lovely way to spend the day. Here's the wife about to rip one into the ocean. Played better than I thought given that the clubs were rentals and the caddy couldn't tell 80 yards from 135. Nothing could spoil the fun though. Only regret is I didnt take a photo of the cohiba lancero and monte especial I smoked. Next time. 

• Like 2

One more update. Came home to room service. Not quite a turkey but itll do until dinner. Happy thanksgiving everyone. It looks like there are plenty of folks at FOH who have much to be grateful for.  I'm glad to be a part of such a wonderful and open community. 15749863505074602303166953120040.thumb.jpg.d8ade8f4e200a7bd6c0898814212bd1a.jpg

• Like 4