WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! Thanksgiving 2019 Competition

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For my family, it always starts with the fall hunt together.  Quartering the venison.... My apologies to those of you who think meat comes in cellophane!  

Pre game 

My 12 year old son likes baking. Me, I’m a cook. Here is the beginning to thanksgiving morning made by my kid...breakfast cinnamon rolls ready for the oven after a night in the fridge. Just

Had a wonderful meal at my aunt’s house with my mother, father, my in-laws, and my wife and my newborn son :). I didn’t bring a cigar since it was raining in L.A. and I thought I wouldn’t find the time or place to have one at my aunts house but my dad brought a epi 2 with him which I ended up sharing with him after dinner. Had a very nice evening with family to say the least. Hope everyone else had an enjoyable experience with their family and/or friends.

DA3DCDCE-2684-46B7-B2AC-A1A76BA7ED9C.jpeg

• Like 4

I write this on Black Friday am. We’re about half way through our Thanksgiving celebrations and so far the food, booze, smokes and family time has been a blessing. Dana whipped up a great meal yesterday and the whole family was over. It’s so much fun watching my grandsons enjoy the holidays. Today we’re off with my best friend to a MN Wild hockey game which will include going out to lunch and of course many cocktails. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Thanksgiving eve included Peppermint Martini and a HUPC

E4BDBF2D-C19F-48D9-ACE2-C728E3D41466.thumb.jpeg.5707595c473128c95e8d85c212480185.jpeg

Thanskgiving day I made Old fashions and smoked a Mondale from 2014.

03ADCB8C-CE01-4341-90D7-0BD90D8A8357.thumb.jpeg.e6aaab329794c7a1b29b7c00cf62e6e1.jpeg

Proud Papa watching his boys.

D2EEA7F8-6751-4BAB-B06D-B02EC54E9C3B.thumb.jpeg.d4c627c632184fe1e0b68a1d1d2480e8.jpeg

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Ah00ds said:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Celebrate your lives and your loved ones. Every day is a blessing. Cheers

ps sorry about all the pictures coming out sideways. Don’t know how to fix that... too much turkey 

dogs.jpeg.3fa6d6bc932c947d819e2c4bc8568c65.jpeg

Love the Shibas.  Ours lived a healthy 17 years and was a challenge for all 17 of them; but what a personality.  They are such strange little dogs.

Completed the trifecta of holiday outdoor cooking:

FqgqwyS.jpg

pzl9OOH.jpg

1lmKDDm.jpg

And a quick Petit Royales in the rain at the end of the night.  I love these things.  But hopefully today the weather will allow for something a little more... substantial.

27n7zY1.jpg

• Like 4