Hello from South Georgia!

NeedlessKane

Hello! I'm a very new smoker that stumbled upon this site and I'm interested in learning about CC and finding out what I like.  So far the journey has been great!

If anyone has any recommendations, please send them my way, always up to try something new! 

My experience is limited to Monte No 4 and Trinidad Reyes - long way to go!

Cheers and have a great weekend! 

1 hour ago, Derboesekoenig said:

What part? I lived in south Georgia for four years, and north georgia for five. I recommend about $200-$500 on as many singles and 5ers you feel comfortable with....and then come boxes. You'll see lol good luck!

Oh wow cool! I live near Valdosta!

oh nice, thanks for the recommendation!  I actually Picked up a 24:24 deal on the monte no 5 since I enjoyed them so much, and to share with friends too. 

Where in GA did you live?

1 hour ago, NeedlessKane said:

Hello! I'm a very new smoker that stumbled upon this site and I'm interested in learning about CC and finding out what I like.  So far the journey has been great!

If anyone has any recommendations, please send them my way, always up to try something new! 

My experience is limited to Monte No 4 and Trinidad Reyes - long way to go!

Cheers and have a great weekend! 

Welcome. have you only smoked cubans and new to that or new to cigars in general? do you like light cigars or full flavor? 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, NeedlessKane said:

I’m new to cigars totally! So this is fun! 

Ok. I am in love with robostos right now. thats my go to size. due to about a hour burn time which is what I can afford must of the time.

Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure #2

Partagas D#4

Montecristo Petite Edmundo 

Cohiba Robsoto 

The first three cost about the same. You want something light go with epicure #2 medium Monte full Partagas and the Cohiba cost a  more but are in the medium to full and are good and very popular.

12 hours ago, NeedlessKane said:

Oh wow cool! I live near Valdosta!

oh nice, thanks for the recommendation!  I actually Picked up a 24:24 deal on the monte no 5 since I enjoyed them so much, and to share with friends too. 

Where in GA did you live?

Sampling that size across the board is how I began. I love perlas/petit coronas/marevas. I recommend PLPC, RG Perla, HUHC, partagas shorts, BPC, RASCC, and Trini Reyes or Vigia, for some small format to get you started.

North Georgia I lived in Dahlonega, south Georgia about 20 minutes north of Savannah.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, UnionCityCubano said:

Ok. I am in love with robostos right now. thats my go to size. due to about a hour burn time which is what I can afford must of the time.

Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure #2

Partagas D#4

Montecristo Petite Edmundo 

Cohiba Robsoto 

The first three cost about the same. You want something light go with epicure #2 medium Monte full Partagas and the Cohiba cost a  more but are in the medium to full and are good and very popular.

Oh wow thanks for the advice!

ive found myself really liking robustos too. 

2 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Sampling that size across the board is how I began. I love perlas/petit coronas/marevas. I recommend PLPC, RG Perla, HUHC, partagas shorts, BPC, RASCC, and Trini Reyes or Vigia, for some small format to get you started.

North Georgia I lived in Dahlonega, south Georgia about 20 minutes north of Savannah.

thanks for the advice!

• Like 1