Longest in Vacuum Sealed Bag?

12 hours ago, Lunettesman said:

Sorry but what do you mean as cooler?

I am referring to the storage container that is insulated that keeps ice and your beer cold. It appears you do need refrigeration with no AC in the house. Your wineador is inadequate. I'd get rid of it for sure as its confusing your stash. It is the wrong type of condenser. May I suggest a small window air conditioner for your bedroom for those hot summer days? I cant fathom one having a 10k supply of sticks, but lives in an abode with no AC as well as a shared tenant basement. If your landlord wont allow an AC unit to hang off your window sill, get a portable one that vents the exhaust out the window. Set it at 69 degrees american. I'm not sure what that translates into your desired unit of measurement.

A 300 stick wood humidor for dailys is probably another problem. I bet if you had a hygrometer that plotted a chart throughout the day you would be surprised to find it too is not in your desired range of rH. 

18 minutes ago, Mikeltee said:

I am referring to the storage container that is insulated that keeps ice and your beer cold. It appears you do need refrigeration with no AC in the house. Your wineador is inadequate. I'd get rid of it for sure as its confusing your stash. It is the wrong type of condenser. May I suggest a small window air conditioner for your bedroom for those hot summer days? I cant fathom one having a 10k supply of sticks, but lives in an abode with no AC as well as a shared tenant basement. If your landlord wont allow an AC unit to hang off your window sill, get a portable one that vents the exhaust out the window. Set it at 69 degrees american. I'm not sure what that translates into your desired unit of measurement.

A 300 stick wood humidor for dailys is probably another problem. I bet if you had a hygrometer that plotted a chart throughout the day you would be surprised to find it too is not in your desired range of rH. 

Thank you for the details. In Switzerland more or less no one has an AC, we all have strong heaters ?I will strongly consider all your advices. Because the cooler is definitely a problem and in not happy with it. Compressor type for wine. Did get rid of the thermoelectric one 6 months ago as it wasn't efficient. 

I ve had one fans that wasn't running all the time. I may have to change this?!?! The hole isn't plugged. I ve a basement shared with all the block I live in. I don't want to leave 10k worth of cigars in an open area like that where people could easily steal it. So I'm looking for a thing that work to cool down the air for the next very hit Summer. 

While I was running the wineadore with the fans humidity was very high at the top (80%) and around (60%) at the bottom. Every time the compressor quicks in it drops -12% on average and for a short period of time before recovering to the highs mentioned. Humidity in boxes never changed but it was only for a couple of months that I monitor so I guess with these values for a year the humidity in boxes would eventually rise. 
Sorry I'm deviating from the main subject. Might have to start a new one. I wanted to find answers while reading old Post but I just can't find something that works for me. 

It may be due to the fact you run the wino. I saw that too, but not as great of fluctuations when I kept the new air on. If it’s a compressor, I have also heard by several people that thermoelectric is better for cigar humidors. I don’t claim to be an expert, but this was what I researched before I bought my thermoelectric new air wineador.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just use 3-4 ziploc bags and bag my boxes with bovedas in the bag.  No problems, I think everyone is just too fussy about storage here (especially the people trying to justify expensive fridges/coolers to themselves).  Bag it, throw a boveda in, and just leave it in similar conditions in which you live.

If you haven't been to Cuba yet, please go and you'll notice the numerous air conditioning units and beer coolers they use to keep their cigars cool and away from the Cuban heat?

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, mt1 said:

I just use 3-4 ziploc bags and bag my boxes with bovedas in the bag.  No problems, I think everyone is just too fussy about storage here (especially the people trying to justify expensive fridges/coolers to themselves).  Bag it, throw a boveda in, and just leave it in similar conditions in which you live.

If you haven't been to Cuba yet, please go and you'll notice the numerous air conditioning units and beer coolers they use to keep their cigars cool and away from the Cuban heat?

Been lucky enough to go to Cuba last year were I "robbed" some LCDH of cigars. 

Glad to hear that your zip lock method world's cuz for the time being it's what I do: one month in my desire rh in my 300ct, then double ziplock + boveda/beads, then cooler. 

17 hours ago, havanaclub said:

It may be due to the fact you run the wino. I saw that too, but not as great of fluctuations when I kept the new air on. If it’s a compressor, I have also heard by several people that thermoelectric is better for cigar humidors. I don’t claim to be an expert, but this was what I researched before I bought my thermoelectric new air wineador.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I changed from thermo to compressor because in the heat of the summer the thermo couldn't handle it and bring the temperature down. 

I'm also considering to just run it without it being switch on during winter and switch it off for the hot months.