(Possibly) 2nd Ever Aristocrat End Table Humidor

1 hour ago, Meklown said:

Stunner. May not be to everyone's taste, but I had always wanted to place some dismantled SLBs (or cigar bands) beneath a glass top like this.

That would be neat. I've seen where someone put all the different marca cigar bands flattened out under the glass. Not sure how I felt about that

55 minutes ago, Derboesekoenig said:

He has retired, awhile back. The website continues to operate and sales will continue of his humidification machines

Thanks for the info. Somebody I know here is just about to place an order for some of his humidifiers.

Bob is no longer making humidors as his shop is closed. Humidifiers may be an option.

We have thoroughly enjoyed creating Aristocrat Humidors for our clients over the last 25 years, and it is now time to slow the pace down a bit. Our focus will be to continue providing sales and  service of our precision electronic humidification systems for new and existing commercial and residential humidors as show above.  

We are closing the humidor building side of the business.  I look forward to ongoing contact with current clients and greeting new customers for Aristocrat Humidification systems over the coming years.