Airbnb places to stay

javithewrench

Hello I traveled to Cuba earlier this year in feb for the first time and had a great time, now in planning my second visit in March and I’m looking for suggestion on where to stay. We stayed in an Airbnb outside of Miramar and it was great but a bit too far and had to either walk a lot or taxi everywhere. We were in 54 between 31&33, the place was nice and allowed us to have guest, music and best of all smoke cigars. I’m looking for something a bit closer to Havana that will allow us the same privacy and freedom to have people over and smoke cigars, I have looked thru Airbnb but getting recommendations would be great, thanks in advance. Guys trip, 4 total.

I stay in an apartment near La Rampa and the Malecon.  Very nice 3 bedroom apartment and the host is super sweet and someone I readily call my friend and chat with often.  No smoking in the apartment, but it is a 5 minute walk to the Nacional and Havana Libre.  I've always felt super safe there, even stumbling back to the room in the wee hours.  And, Jorge knows how to get there!  She is listed on Air B&B but can give a better rate through her facebook account.  Just message me if you want the details.