Video Review - Trinidad Media Luna MUP AUG 19 (And introducing Basil, the racing possum).

MoeFOH

I agree 100 percent, the Media Luna definitely has clear Trinidad DNA based on the one example I had a couple weeks ago. Mine was a touch wet and definitely showed the youth, but the promise of a solid Trinidad stick was there. But still not a huge fan of the vitola. Can't wait to try another one in 6 to 12 months. 

58 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

that miserable possum finally knocked the esky over into the jungle below. it does not get a second chance. 

Poor Esky,. Sitting there quitely trying to save the world, and that's the thanks it gets. Can't believe the possum has already been given a name, and the Esky .......is without?    Surely "Quinn" would be a winner, presuming he survived the fall

38 minutes ago, 99call said:

Poor Esky,. Sitting there quitely trying to save the world, and that's the thanks it gets. Can't believe the possum has already been given a name, and the Esky .......is without?    Surely "Quinn" would be a winner, presuming he survived the fall

love it. if i am able to save the esky, it shall be forever known as Quinn! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

that miserable possum finally knocked the esky over into the jungle below. it does not get a second chance. 

......it was pissed that you didn't give it any fruit. 

Dry salty biscuits in the middle of the afternoon ...during a drought. :shead:

Poor bugger is nocturnal and yet had to leave the esky at 2pm and try to find water. I told you to put out a dish of water but no....you said it was an animal and completely capable of finding its own. 

That's why he kicked over your esky. 

22 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

......it was pissed that you didn't give it any fruit. 

Dry salty biscuits in the middle of the afternoon ...during a drought. :shead:

Poor bugger is nocturnal and yet had to leave the esky at 2pm and try to find water. I told you to put out a dish of water but no....you said it was an animal and completely capable of finding its own. 

That's why he kicked over your esky. 

it was perfectly happy till you thought you'd found something you could whoop. seriously? a tiny little possum and i have rambo on the balcony.

the bikkies were for breakfast. it just wanted to sleep in the day until this girl kept screaming about how he was going to beat up a possum if it came near him. 

it is a possum. a perfectly healthy possum. it does not need me digging a dam for it. it just wanted to be left alone. i know the feeling. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

it was perfectly happy till you thought you'd found something you could whoop. seriously? a tiny little possum and i have rambo on the balcony.

the bikkies were for breakfast. it just wanted to sleep in the day until this girl kept screaming about how he was going to beat up a possum if it came near him. 

it is a possum. a perfectly healthy possum. it does not need me digging a dam for it. it just wanted to be left alone. i know the feeling. 

The possum was either rabbid or deranged 

What 4 legged dimwit would think that sleeping in a lidless cooler precariously balanced on a balcony railing is a good idea?   Talk about poor life choices. 

...and of all places....YOURS!   The only house in the land without a solitary piece of fruit!   

i suspect the  possum quickly worked out that you were doing it tougher than him.........kicked over the cooler.....raised its middle finger and left 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

The possum was either rabbid or deranged 

What 4 legged dimwit would think that sleeping in a lidless cooler precariously balanced on a balcony railing is a good idea?   Talk about poor life choices. 

...and of all places....YOURS!   The only house in the land without a solitary piece of fruit!   

i suspect the  possum quickly worked out that you were doing it tougher than him.........kicked over the cooler.....raised its middle finger and left 

they live in tree holes. my cooler is a penthouse compared to that. 

the following day, after the said market visit, the house was full of fruit. 

and yes, i am doing it tougher than the possum. when you turn up, it can just leave. i'm stuck! 

1 hour ago, db13 said:

It was probably having to suffer through hours of Dancing In The Dark and Born In The U.S.A on repeat that drove the poor bugger mad. He couldn’t take it anymore and moved on somewhere else.

that is what brought the possum here in the first place. 

• Haha 2

Ken Attenborough as good as it gets.

On 1/1/2020 at 9:25 AM, Ken Gargett said:

love it. if i am able to save the esky, it shall be forever known as Quinn!

And make sure to clamp that thing called Quinn to the railing! We don't want to see poor little Basil plummet with his tub.