Montecristo A GAS MAR08 - XNYRC

i see you got the same factory code as my box, mind is from '07 though. 

i've probably had about 8 cigars out of the box over 10 years and to me the cigars are all class! never had one with champagne though. i should try that sometime. 

I love Monte A's too, but haven't smoked any in a while.  I sold a box of 25 due to the realization I will never get to them.  Have a half a box and a few 5 pack coffin's.  Think I am set on Monte A's for a bit, LOL.

When was the last box of 25 made?  Couldn't be too far beyond your 2008 box.

I love Monte A's too, but haven't smoked any in a while.  I sold a box of 25 due to the realization I will never get to them.  Have a half a box and a few 5 pack coffin's.  Think I am set on Monte A's for a bit, LOL.

When was the last box of 25 made?  Couldn't be too far beyond your 2008 box.
The last 25s were 2010 according to CCW. I've got a June 2019 5 box on the way from a recent 24:24 but will hold off for a year or so before having one (if I can...) to give them a period to develop.

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

9 minutes ago, Akela3rd said:

The last 25s were 2010 according to CCW. I've got a June 2019 5 box on the way from a recent 24:24 but will hold off for a year or so before having one (if I can...) to give them a period to develop.

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

I have some '03 Coffins that are just amazing!  A real treat.  Have always had better luck on the coffins than the boxes with A's.

• Like 1