Che cigars? Seeking information

I have only seen this folklore cigar on other internet forums.  I've read that they are called "Che" cigars and are small batch CCs.  I cannot seem to find anything on the internet and everyone that seems to have them is very tight lipped about them.  Seeing is that the collective of these ranks can win cigar Jeopardy I am sure someone knows something.  With that, I am seeking any and all details/information that someone has about these.  History, origin, factory/torcedor/roller, availability, price, etc.  Thanks in advance!

IMG_7285.jpeg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nguneer said:

I have only seen this folklore cigar on other internet forums.  I've read that they are called "Che" cigars and are small batch CCs.  I cannot seem to find anything on the internet and everyone that seems to have them is very tight lipped about them.  Seeing is that the collective of these ranks can win cigar Jeopardy I am sure someone knows something.  With that, I am seeking any and all details/information that someone has about these.  History, origin, factory/torcedor/roller, availability, price, etc.  Thanks in advance!

*I'd ordered a sampler of them about 12 years ago from Mitchell Orchant's cgarsltd.co.uk. I have one left that I don't dare smoke for its collectibilitie's sake. You might contact him to see if he has any left. Good luck!

19 minutes ago, Nguneer said:

You are in luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Che-these cigars were made for the Elie Bleu humidor and have always been super limited/rare.An example link below-as to information on the blend this is something of a mystery.Essentially it's a custom rolled cigar with a fancy band however from samples I've smoked of different vitolas (robusto and piramide) it's quite obviously that it's a delicious and strong blend which I've not found similar to any regular production cigar nor many other custom rolled I've tried from various rollers.

http://www.cigarauctions.co.uk/humidor-elie-bleu-2004-no11-p-9400.html

I was lucky enough to obtain five pyramides and five robustos from a Great BOTL. They were expensive, but well worth it. Now they are gone. Couldn't help myself. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, alloy said:

Che-these cigars were made for the Elie Bleu humidor and have always been super limited/rare.An example link below-as to information on the blend this is something of a mystery.Essentially it's a custom rolled cigar with a fancy band however from samples I've smoked of different vitolas (robusto and piramide) it's quite obviously that it's a delicious and strong blend which I've not found similar to any regular production cigar nor many other custom rolled I've tried from various rollers.

http://www.cigarauctions.co.uk/humidor-elie-bleu-2004-no11-p-9400.html

I was lucky enough to obtain five pyramides and five robustos from a Great BOTL. They were expensive, but well worth it. Now they are gone. Couldn't help myself. 

Thanks!