Time machine .....3 boxes you passed on ...and in retrospect shouldn't have.

SLR Serie A in late 2013 before they disappeared.

Sancho Non Plus for €88.

Monte LE 2012. Delicious. Now 5x the price. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One more. The Escaparate in a certain factory in Havana in February in 2010. I won't remember which factory. Almost every cigar in that picture is a Behike 56. They were given out a week later at

Make it 30 boxes will you? Some members here will be too 'new' to remember this. I don't recall what year it was, but PCC unloaded a pile of Coronas and the like to our host here. He put them up

No. 1 This, in Charles de Gaulle Airport in February 2010 A few nights later, I saw some baller smoking one in the Gato Tuerto   2. Two boxes of Montecristo No. 2 Gran R

2 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Umm...huh?

Er, this is about boxes...that we regret passing on...Sancho Non Plus were €88 in a sale...I regret not getting them...?

7 minutes ago, GavLew79 said:

Er, this is about boxes...that we regret passing on...Sancho Non Plus were €88 in a sale...I regret not getting them...?

That's super depressing.

3 boxes I passed on? How about any boxes I passed on? I regret them all lol but life is short and I have enough to last me for decades so...meh. I would say all the discontinued 50 cabs I've seen and not bought 

• Like 1